NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

Before the dude wakes up, jump down the water slide to apear in the water. Knock the guy out again with another frog and try and catch the fish again. You need to get his health down to zero.

Turn the guy into item with the bell instead of having to run away.

You know those... bell songs thing. Theres one on the level where those guys are dancing around the totem poll with fire on top.

Anyway, how stupid as they? They don't fucking work for some reason, you shake the Wiimote to the beat, but it just doesn't recognise it propperly. Ever. Its so damn shit.

You know those... bell songs thing. Theres one on the level where those guys are dancing around the totem poll with fire on top.

Anyway, how stupid as they? They don't fucking work for some reason, you shake the Wiimote to the beat, but it just doesn't recognise it propperly. Ever. Its so damn shit.

Ive never had a problem with the few that I have found, beat them on the 1st or 2nd go. I use the Wiimote as if like a drumstick and it works everytime.

Got it this morning. It's good fun, and very challenging. Just started the ice world, and I must admit I had to ask for one 'hint' in the jungle. Love Wiki since the moment I saw him.

I get the same problem. So frustarting. Are we not allowed to miss any notes or something?

It was fine for me, althought the first time, I didn't notice the red pointer at the left and totally missed it. But after that my timing sucked but no problems with the beating or anything. Just like I would with a drum stick.

I can't beat the the one in the big fish level. Just can't hit all those notes in a row.

Stuck in the first level in the fourth world. I'm sure I have been caught in at least 20 different ways. I'm so close to finish it, but I have no frakking idea how to do it. The oracle doesn't help me.

Just done the first couple of puzzles in the 3rd world , after some of the struggles on the 2nd world I found these ones surprisingly easy. Maybe I am finally getting accustomed to the games way of thinking , but no doubt I will hit another headache level soon enough.

I am another one that is having troubles with Bonelich's mini-games , only managed to beat one so far.

If i wasn't for the fact that I have become strangely addicted to Geo Wars then this would have had far more play time, it really is a struggle balancing time between the two.

Just done the first couple of puzzles in the 3rd world , after some of the struggles on the 2nd world I found these ones surprisingly easy. Maybe I am finally getting accustomed to the games way of thinking , but no doubt I will hit another headache level soon enough.

I also found the 3rd World suprisingly easy as I stormed through the first 3 levels in it.

I know what you mean about juggling the games, my copies of Geo Wars and NiGHTS havent been touched. Who was the bright spark who decided that 4 great games would get released on the same day?

just had a few games when i came home from work, the level in the ice world with the angry boar took me ages, took me forever to figure out how to get that mole, i was trying everything except the blindingly obvious and then getting the frog, OMG, this game can really make you feel like a dumbass if your not on your toes.... but damn is it good. I really hope this game hits a good sales number and Capcom see the venture as a success

just had a few games when i came home from work, the level in the ice world with the angry boar took me ages, took me forever to figure out how to get that mole, i was trying everything except the blindingly obvious and then getting the frog, OMG, this game can really make you feel like a dumbass if your not on your toes.... but damn is it good. I really hope this game hits a good sales number and Capcom see the venture as a success

I never got that frog. How did you get the chest? After trying everything I could possible do to get the ice block above to break, I went the hard way and hammered the ice block where the chest was. With about 8500 hp left and 10 hp for each hit I must have hit at least 850 times.

[spoiler=] You make the snake into the grappler and carry it to the frog then drop it near the hole. Next ring the bell which changes the grappler back into the snake and scares the frog from the ledge.

Thats how I got the frog.

I'm in the 3rd world and, so far, I haven't really struggle and been stucked. Maybe because I love point and click games and am quite accustomed to their way of thinking.

But this game is really amazing. I'm especially fond of the whole itemization thing.

i agree with you, the bell songs are mind numbingly unresponsive, tricky, inaccurate and impossible.

Anyone care to reveal the reward for getting em right?

From the music mini games I have found I received the following...

[spoiler=] 3 treasure maps and an upgrade for Wiki.

Turn the guy into item with the bell instead of having to run away.

My girlfriend discovered this by accident when she was playing it, lol.

The bell songs are fine, I dont' even see the problem. Infact, I find them fun.

The game is great, I'm having to balance it with my review copy of NiGHTs so it's a bit difficult.

Thought i'd see if they had this Asda see if a decent price would actually tempt me to get a game I am still unsure about and they didnt even have it or a space for it...

I went the hard way and hammered the ice block where the chest was. With about 8500 hp left and 10 hp for each hit I must have hit at least 850 times.

At least I wasn't the only one then :shakehead.

Can't wait til my exams are over and I can buy this. It's so hard to see you lot talking about it knowing I don't have it :(

On a positive note, i walked pasted my local Gamestation yesterday and they had a MASSIVE poster advertising this game. Here's hoping it sold well.

I have just finished the 3rd world now and this game just keeps getting better and better.

SPOILERS FOR 3RD BOSS

[spoiler=]It took me a while to figure out how to climb the massive hammer at the end of the stage. I knew I had to somehow get the dragon to hit it so I figured I needed to get his attention. After ringing the bell sure enough it fired at me and the hammer cracked the water pot. VICTORY!

Alot of the levels I probably could have done faster if I got hints off the Oracle or if I revived myself but I refuse to get help. Anyone playing like this?

I have also just found out that if you ring the bell when you see a sparkle on the screen you get coins and collectables for it. I figured this out when I was on the 3rd boss fight as there are plenty of them around. Did the game tell you this? If so I must have missed it.

Didn't figure that out before the forth world. I have noticed that what you get may be random. At one spot I sometimes got a gold coin, and other times I got a treasure.

Ack so close to doing the second boss. Was about to hit him for the last time, the I when I placed the last mirror which was vertical, he blew the oce and I tried to cover from it by staying behind the mirror but got frozen.

I'll get there soon :heh:

I haven't read what you guys have been saying, incase there are any spoilers outside those spoiler tags, but mine hasn't yet been dispatched from Asda. Are they usually this wick or did they not order enough in or what?

Ah well, I've been occupied with EBA, a recently purchased Sonic Gems Collection and Mercury Meltdown Revolution that arrived on Friday.

Still, I fancy some Zack and Wiki action. :(

Trust me Steve you will love it.

In regards to spoilers everyone in this topic has been great so far and not spoiled a thing! Well done people!