NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

No Zak and Wiki for me. Powerplay have let me down - my first and last time using them unless they get a damn good price I think :smile:

Not that bothered though, still haven't finished MP:3 or RE:UC.

No stock near me either, Asda, Tesco, Woolworths all zip.

Might have to venture into Luton Town Centre to get it from Gamestation or Game. :shakehead

On the Ice World now and it's getting more fun, done the first 2/3 stages on it. The one with the clock was amazing.

If anyone need a little bit more incentive to buy... you get stars with this game which hopefully = free wii points if you're lucky.

Any idea how long this game is? It's not another 3 hour thing is it?

Ha no way it is. This game will last you hours. I've played it longer than that and haven't even completed the first world.

Only done the tutorial so far, but I like it. The monkey is hilarious.

The game was in my local tesco at a price point of £29 something...i can't remember!

Lets hope it sells well! It deserves too!

Damn hard though, in my opinion.

Got it and finished the first world. The game is really getting punishing. There seems to be quite a bit of trial & error, but with the funny death animations that's no problem.

It's so rewarding to finally be able to reach that treasure chest!

*Off to buy some chocolate*

Hmm, I was looking for it in the local Media Markt, but they didn't have it.. Damn, I was looking forward to playing this tonight. Hopefully they'll have it tomorrow, next week the international film festival will start, which probably (hopefully) means no time to play games for me, apart from the portable ones between movies.

Just finished the 2nd world now. One of the levels had me scratching my head for ages and what I had to do was so simple once I figured it out. This really is one of the most satisfying games I have ever played.

My copy of Ghost Squad and NiGHTS arrived today but they remain sealed due to me playing this gem. Seeing as I could do with a break methinks I will give Ghost Squad a go.

got this game today and have to agree that it really does get quite tricky quite fast.

Seems to me like you get stuck, look around for ages and cant find a bloody thing, then either all of a sudden it comes to you, or u ask for help and are like "how the hell did i not see that?"

Stuck on the ice level at the mo, the one where the guy comes out when the clock strikes 12 to sweep the footprints, baffled!!!!!!!

Besides that, the graphics are absolutely beutiful, its like watching a real cartoon, flawless to be fair.

a very enjoyable game so far, and whilst frustrating in parts, you always want to go back (even if after a break) to give it another shot. Another good thing is you normally have a choice of 2 levels to aim for, so if 1 cheeses you off u can go give anothre level a shot and then come back aswell.

My store hasn't sent the game yet and suddenly moved the release date to end January. Sent them a mail about it, maybe haven't got (enough) shipment yet or something like that.

About Tescos and Asda...I think they underestimated this game and thought 'meh'. If they had this game in stock you would have saw it on their 'top ten' games chart. I have to admit though, the art style and name does give the impression of a 'meh' game.

About Tescos and Asda...I think they underestimated this game and thought 'meh'. If they had this game in stock you would have saw it on their 'top ten' games chart. I have to admit though, the art style and name does give the impression of a 'meh' game.

yep this game really has slipped in under the radar, i think it was n-europe where i read the quote "this might just be one of the bestest games that very little people know about and get to play."

Normally i keep my eyes on game releases , upcoming titles etc, but it wasnt until week before xmas that i really found out about this, after a mate told me to check it out.

On the positive side for Nintendo, i see they did stick out a few tv adverts for it over the past few days to get the publicity up, and it looks good in the ads (although so did Mario Party 8 and Mario Sonic Olympics!)

I got it, just finished the 1st world, some tricky moments, love how the game really makes to think, the levels seem short and easy but the puzzels are damn challenging.

Haha, the final level on the 1st world took me awhile to figure out what to do with the "Boss" i died like 5 times and even gave in a used a hint, when i saw it i hit my head at how i didn't think of that :heh:

Taken a break now, should get a good play session on it on Sunday though.

Its got a good vibe to it too, when the game started i feel some Zelda inspiration in it, and it certainly feels like there's a small bit of Dragonball inspiration (zennys as currency)

On the Ice World now and it's getting more fun, done the first 2/3 stages on it. The one with the clock was amazing.

Just done that , was absolutely fantastic.

I seem to have hit a brick wall on one of the other ice levels and it's had me scratching my head for ages - I may need to replay one of the early levels to get some money to buy a hint as I am out of dolls.

This game just gets better and better , although I am quite surprised at how tough it is in places.

So is this everything people were hoping? Im still unsure about it to be honest and got so much other stuff to play it can wait for now...

I saw this in town today, in several shops, but I didn't against it. I also saw NiGHTS was on sale, so I didn't want to choose between the games because I know I wanted both.

So, I left town with neither. Which makes NO sense at all.

Hmm.

I saw this in town today, in several shops, but I didn't against it. I also saw NiGHTS was on sale, so I didn't want to choose between the games because I know I wanted both.

So, I left town with neither. Which makes NO sense at all.

Hmm.

lol im kinda in the same position cant make my mind up between any of the games out today...so decided to leave it and complete metroid prime 3 first and see what I fancy after that...

I'm stuck on the 1st world on the fishing bit. Why the hell does it not work. Is it the controls? is it me doing it wrong. shouldn't be so difficult!

lol im kinda in the same position cant make my mind up between any of the games out today...so decided to leave it and complete metroid prime 3 first and see what I fancy after that...

It's rather annoying, tbh.

People complain about no AAA titles, or really big games.

And then two come at once. And THIRD PARTY as well.

I'm stuck on the 1st world on the fishing bit. Why the hell does it not work. Is it the controls? is it me doing it wrong. shouldn't be so difficult!

Try catching it twice

If that doesn't help, here's what to do in full.

Before the dude wakes up, jump down the water slide to apear in the water. Knock the guy out again with another frog and try and catch the fish again. You need to get his health down to zero.

Loving this game so far, just finished the second world. And my gf has kicked me off to play some scarface. I got worried when I got stuck only on the second level, I've had a few head scratching moments since which is good :yay: