NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

Can't do the end of the first boss level wen you kep falling, no idea what to do and the star doesn't turn red anywhere and i've tried shaking the Wii-mote about.

If I get stuck this early on, i'm looking forward to the rest.

Make sure you pick up the umbrella before you ring the bell on the chest

Ive just finished the Jungle world and im totally in love with this game. Im hoping no one uses a guide for this as you get a great deal of satisfaction from solving the puzzles and that is where the length of the game comes from.

Took me a couple of attempts to do the first boss but if you die you can speed through the parts you already figured out.

Lastly watch out when discussing the game and mark your spoilers just as guyfromspark did as I dont want the puzzles ruined for everyone.

I cracked tonight when I was trading in WWE 2008 for the Wii and decided to preorder it in GAME.. even if it is out in a few hours :heh:

Want to finish Metroid Prime 3 first though.. so it could be a while before I get to play it : peace:

Ive just finished the Jungle world and im totally in love with this game. Im hoping no one uses a guide for this as you get a great deal of satisfaction from solving the puzzles and that is where the length of the game comes from.

Took me a couple of attempts to do the first boss but if you die you can speed through the parts you already figured out.

Lastly watch out when discussing the game and mark your spoilers just as guyfromspark did as I dont want the puzzles ruined for everyone.

Agreed, don't want anything ruined in this game. It's a great one to play and the satisfaction you get is worth something aswell. Definently one I think i'll replay in time.

So, what's the verdict guys? AAA?

It sounds like you're having fun with this, but I've bought quite a few Wii games lately...

Good man, Nando. I really cant see anyone not liking this game. If you dont fall in love with the Zack and Wiki characters you have no soul. FACT!!

EDIT- Flinky you REALLY need this game.

EDIT- Flinky you REALLY need this game.

Wait...can you feel that? Must...not...pull...Jordan....contorted....face....failing

¬_¬

Funny enough, I've got a few weeks off uni coming up.

Oh fuck it, off to town I go.

Hey, I always wanted it but I have put myself on a bit of a game ban in 2008 in an attempt to give me the time to play through the mountain of stuff I got in 2007 and to help my bank balance..

However, I was a little worried that maybe this game could become rare and still cost the earth when I want to buy it in a few months so I decided to use the Gift Card I got at Christmas from 'bam'bams parents and put it towards this..

Technically, I still won't have paid for a game in 2008.. but when Pro Evolution Soccer and Wii Fit roll round, the wallet will have to be open :heh:

*Does lasso motion and pulls Flinky in*

*struggles*

*struggles some more*

*caves in*

Dammeeet, no will-power. :(

I still ain't finished Galaxy!

Or Resident Evil 4.

Or...ahh fuck it.

I've finished Mario Galaxy and MP3, so I think I'm ready for another game. *orders* :D

Good good, if your feeling low on Wii games this is a must have. It's a joy to play and i'm already hoping for a sequal.

I heard that this game was a sucess to the producters (O_O), and that they're planning more 9 games of this saga O_O.

I heard that this game was a sucess to the producters (O_O), and that they're planning more 9 games of this saga O_O.

Either you have the wrong game again or I need a link. I've heard stuff about a sequal but not another 9. I think it might of been a success to them but I want to see how much it's sold (deserves over a mil)

I've seen in the Nintendo Wii forum (something like that), it was one month ago, lol.

Worst, i've heard that they have 5 of that games already done, but that they want to hype and give time to the others first xD

Its possible, but too ridiculous to be true xD.

I demand some form of Wiki plush!
Yeah man! Wiki is awesome, cutest character since Barkle from Rupeeland.

Love his voice too… Zaaaackuuuu! :hehe:

Anyway, I’ve been playing for around 4 hours now and am up to the second boss. It’s getting better with every stage!

All of the buy Z&W campaigns were spot-on, this is undoubtedly a must have title for any Wii owner.

2008 is off to a fantastic start with this one! :smile:

This game is fantastic. Screams quality and charm. I'm loving it, can't stop smiling when playing. Quality is up there with the best Nintendo games.

Yeah man! Wiki is awesome, cutest character since Barkle from Rupeeland.

Love his voice too… Zaaaackuuuu! :hehe:

2008 is off to a fantastic start with this one! :smile:

I thought it was Zackuuuuu, but part of me thought it was Zack-kun :heh:

I really agree with you by saying 2008 is off to a great start.

I thought it was Zackuuuuu, but part of me thought it was Zack-kun :heh:

I really agree with you by saying 2008 is off to a great start.

I thought it was Zack-kun too so you're not alone!

well I would like to buy it.. but none of the six stores i have just been to had recieved any copies.. nintendo are just such losers

I wish I had more time to play games... Still haven't got GHIII, then soon there's No More Heroes and SSBB, and now this. El sigh.

well I would like to buy it.. but none of the six stores i have just been to had recieved any copies.. nintendo are just such losers

Afaik, Capcom distributed this...

*wishes she had a wii...* (u____u)

*draws up jay-and-silent-bob-esque blue-print plan to steal jamba's wii*

muahahahahahahaaa....

really now, this game looks awesome i can't wait to try it!! ^___^