NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

Bad Game Covers

If you know of a bad game cover, please post it here. Please dont post a million screens at once.

Ill start with a really bad one:

Anticipation_nes.jpg

Zelda_adventure_gamecover.jpg

I actually don't mind that one.

But, uh....

stridercover.jpg

I feel like i'm gay just looking at it.

tshootercover.jpg

This is outright hot though.

EDIT-

wbmonsterland.gif

Ahahahahahahaha.

EDIT-

wbmonsterland.gif

Ahahahahahahaha.

That one had me laughing. Just look at his face. XD

Man, these are all pretty bad though. In a funny kind of way.

I have some somewhere, but I don't want to search and I don't remember the names of the games.

Ico american art is THE worst box art ever. Hands down.

You think so? If only that were true. But alas, I've seen something far, far worse, a box so monstrous it defies belief.

It is not a sight for the faint of heart, and as such I've taken the precaution of hiding it behind a spoiler tag. Unleash the terror at your own risk, for I can take no responsibility for any mental scarring caused by forumites assaulting their eyes with its demonic visage.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

[spoiler=...the worst box art

ever]1MetrocrossA.jpg

You think so? If only that were true. But alas, I've seen something far, far worse, a box so monstrous it defies belief.

It is not a sight for the faint of heart, and as such I've taken the precaution of hiding it behind a spoiler tag. Unleash the terror at your own risk, for I can take no responsibility for any mental scarring caused by forumites assaulting their eyes with its demonic visage.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

[spoiler=...the worst box art

ever]1MetrocrossA.jpg

*wince*

Fucks alive that's bad.

still, Ico wins: not only is it terrible, it proves how fucking retarded the american market is by ruining the presentation of such a wonderfully beautiful game and missing the point entirely.

what a piece of shit.

The thing with the US Ico box is that it's such a hideous drop in quality from the Japanese one.

Best box art ever:

Box-l-jp.jpg

To easily one of the worst

box-l.jpg

Yeah, the box art we got for Ico was far better. Not sure I 'get' the game though.

I'm guessing that the PAL Ico box art is the same as the US one? Fuck I need to play that game.

Edit: Or maybe not. What are you all complaining about then? You got the good end of the deal!

The US versions of Kirby games, where they take the japanese box art, give him evil eyes and make it "Exxtreme!" for American kids.

kirbyconspiracymk0.th.jpg

Sign in to follow this