NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darkcloud

Dada! ^^d

Congrats!

Not to mention the baby is half Japanese... =P I think the mummy wants a Japanese name... She has suggest Aoi and Sakura... I don't like them for various reasons. lol

I don't like Sakura, but I think Aoi is great, although hard for people to pronounce... Weren't you thinking of Akira at one time? It's a girl's name as well, before people try to correct me.

Also, when you decide, tell us the kanji!

Aww man, 'grats. Hope everything works well. Names are a bastard - I'd hate to chose one... so many! :heh:

Can't be bothered to see if it's been mentioned, Aries.

And now for the next 18 years or so that child will be using you as a walking bank my friend ;)

Longer than that.

Ok a couple more names were suggested, these were picked due to the inclusion of the kanji for march or spring or something....

Aya, Hitomi, Hinata, Noroki (I think), eerrmmm I forgot the rest. lol There were some more though...

No offense, Darkcloud, but you did nothing man! Your wife/gf did the hard part. ;P

Just wait until you go through the torture of being an onlooker.. Oh and as for it being painful pushing a golfball out.. That's no the hard part.. Infact the pushing eases the pain. It's the contractions that hurt. The contractions are said to be as painful as bladder stones so maybe one day I will feel it. :-/

She also said she can imagine other things being more painful and that the only hard part is baring the pain.

I'm so happy for you, it's surprising what i miss when i dont look on for a couple of days.

She's beautiful, congratulations :) as for japanese names i always loved the name Kyoko

Just wait until you go through the torture of being an onlooker.. Oh and as for it being painful pushing a golfball out.. That's no the hard part.. Infact the pushing eases the pain. It's the contractions that hurt. The contractions are said to be as painful as bladder stones so maybe one day I will feel it. :-/

She also said she can imagine other things being more painful and that the only hard part is baring the pain.

The thing is though that apparently after giving birth you sorta forget the pain, cause your body creates some hormone that makes you feel a bit better, so you won't associate those extreme pains with your baby. In other words your body makes it so you won't hate your baby for hurting you so much. =P

Or something like that. =O

Still, good luck on the name. Sounds difficult to find one.

The thing is though that apparently after giving birth you sorta forget the pain, cause your body creates some hormone that makes you feel a bit better, so you won't associate those extreme pains with your baby. In other words your body makes it so you won't hate your baby for hurting you so much. =P

Or something like that. =O

Still, good luck on the name. Sounds difficult to find one.

Nope, she definantly still remembers the pain. lol I remember the pain as well as she nearly stuck her nails straight through my hand. lol

Hm, what about Mizuki (Mitsuki?)? That means beautiful moon. :) Unfortunely, a videogame character is named that as her middle name (Another Code: Two Memories aka Trace Memory). :(

Ok a couple more names were suggested, these were picked due to the inclusion of the kanji for march or spring or something....

Aya, Hitomi, Hinata, Noroki (I think), eerrmmm I forgot the rest. lol There were some more though...

For my sanity, you must name her Hitomi!

200px-Hitomiheadshot.JPG

teheheh.

For my sanity, you must name her Hitomi!

200px-Hitomiheadshot.JPG

teheheh.

Or:

hitomi.jpg

One of the coolest anime series. =3

I know it's a bit late in the day (thread-length wise), but congratulations.

Not to mention the baby is half Japanese... =P I think the mummy wants a Japanese name... She has suggest Aoi and Sakura... I don't like them for various reasons. lol

Hey. first of all congrats! The baby is well cute :D

Also, a nice japanese name is Akira...I really like it (and i ain't even remotely japanese).

Congrats, mate. Although babies can be a pain. I wasn't, though.

Hitomi sounds like an invitation for a) bad puns and b) leery old men.

Or:

hitomi.jpg

One of the coolest anime series. =3

Weeee, Escaflowne :grin:

Congratulations! Hitomi gets a thumbs up, although Jordan's mind is..... strange.

Quite like Hinata as well.

Just seen the picture of your baby darkcloud - an observation of it makes it seem not even a little japanese just how the face is.

And from the surname of the baby, can I infer your not married Darkcloud?

Woha!

Congratulations!

Errrrrr...

Welcome, faz99.

You last visited: 13-11-2006 at 12:52 AM

OMG i t3h posted.

Hitomi sounds like an invitation for a) bad puns and b) leery old men.

I agree...... v.v;;

Just seen the picture of your baby darkcloud - an observation of it makes it seem not even a little japanese just how the face is.

And from the surname of the baby, can I infer your not married Darkcloud?

Where does she look like she's from to you? O.o

She is more Japanese then anything else as I'm a mix and my girlfriend is 100% Japanese...

Nope I'm not married.

Woha!

Congratulations!

Errrrrr...

Welcome, faz99.

You last visited: 13-11-2006 at 12:52 AM

OMG i t3h posted.

Thanks and omg I got FAZ to post! lol

Oh and incase you guys are wondering, it's really lame, but, the baby is still nameless. =P

ROFL!

It might just be the picture you saw, she definantly doesn't look it to me from what I can see.... She isn't pale enough to be either. lol

Unless you mean her features, but that means my girlfriend does and she doesn't.... I'm confused.......

Oh well, that must mean you can see more of me in her then I can... To me she looks like my girlfriend with my ears..... Really she has my ears....

Call her Dyson.

That's one fucking epic name.

In other news, congratulations! Hope it all works out ^_^

Well from the other thread I realised I never updated this with my babies final name.... o.o;;

Her name is Misaki. :) I don't remember how we came to the decision, but, that's what it is. lol ^^d

She's 6 weeks old and a well. :) She's putting on weight normally and stuff. She's started trying to talk now as well meaning she's making random sounds other then grunts and crying.. She's also reacting to more around the environment. :) Anyway that's the update from 6 weeks in. ^^d

Sign in to follow this