NEurope
Librarian

Shadow of the Colossus

The only thing that I didnt like was how your horse came back. I died a few times off the bridge you have to cross and its a hell of a drop and there is no way Agro would have survived it.

The only thing that I didnt like was how your horse came back. I died a few times off the bridge you have to cross and its a hell of a drop and there is no way Agro would have survived it.

It's just a bit of compesation for the fact that the awesome hero died a grizzly death.

Anyway, the developers wouldn't have dared to kill off the almighty Agro!!!

Yeah the horse was awesome!

McMad you beat all the time trails and stuff didnt you? How hard are they to do are im thinking of having a crack at them.

Yeah the horse was awesome!

McMad you beat all the time trails and stuff didnt you? How hard are they to do are im thinking of having a crack at them.

I only beat so many until I got the map of where the Lizards are so I could up my grip guage.....

Then I realised that if you just playing through the game again so many times on the same file you're able to increase the same gauge over and over until it covers the screen.

Then I saw the almighty secret.....

Still while I was hunting the Lizards I got to see a lot of this beautiful, enchanted world that some people will probably never see, I was able to appreciate this game for the masterpiece it is.

Once you unlock the ability in time attack to do more damage to the Collosi does this carry on to all saves or just the current game and ones that you save there after. Also do you recommend to get the lizards or just play through the game again? Wonder how many play throughs it will take to get the grip level high enough to reach the secret place?

I love this game. I was left in complete awe at the 3rd (4th?) colossus, where you jump on the birds wings, and the music takes off as you fly into the sky. Beautiful.

Once you unlock the ability in time attack to do more damage to the Collosi does this carry on to all saves or just the current game and ones that you save there after. Also do you recommend to get the lizards or just play through the game again? Wonder how many play throughs it will take to get the grip level high enough to reach the secret place?

Choose whatever you want.

It'll take you about 4 times through the game to get enough grip thought methinks.