NEurope
Tellyn

Mr. Bean's Holiday

Safe. I used to love the Bean when I was a kid, and there are some legendary moments that make me wet myself, like when he goes to bed, and just before he does, he opens his drawer pulls out a gun and shoots out the light bulb. Still, I don't really find him as funny anymore.

Mr Bean is great, the other movie was a disappointment but the episodes were class.

I still find him hillarious! So many good moments. I cannot wait to see the new film, but one thing that worries me is the cartoon sound effects on some of the scenes in the trailer. Hope the film is not aimed at the under 10's too much!

I think it might be aimed at the younger audience. I can see it being a dissapointment.

The original TV show was great.

The first movie was pretty poor.

The cartoon show was awful beyond belief.

Not got high hopes for this :( (Although i'll be in the cinema on day one, no doubt).

The cartoon show was absolutely terrible. My brother recently bought all the DVDs of the TV show and I still find it really funny, I can't wait to see the film!

The cartoon's not that bad, though it's not very good....He does call a Frenchman a frog in one episode:heh:

I love the cartoon, and the movie. But then again, I'm a massive fan of Mr Bean.

Surname: Bean.

First name: Mister!

The series was unmitigated genius, and personally I rather enjoyed the film. The cartoon wasn't so hot though mainly because of the lack of actual physical presence from the entertainingly bendy Mr Atkinson himself. I'm looking forward to this new film, though I'm reserved over if he can still pull of the same calibre of primarily physical comedy in his later years. If he can however, (and I think he may just) I'll be mightily impressed.

Like most people, I loved the TV show, thought the first film was okay, and was hugely disappointed by the cartoon. I really hope this is a return to form, but the premise never really excited me, and the trailer already shows some jokes taken from Atkinson's earlier work, such as getting his tie caught in something, which was in Johnny English. I just hope that this film doesn't end up like Johnny English, where all the good jokes were in the trailer.

Looks great, Mr.Bean was always a favourite of mine as a kid so many classic moments. I'm not sure if it's still the case but the first film was still one of the highest grossing British films.

Trailer looks good, not sure if i'd see it in the cinema or not. Depends if the reviews of it are good. I loved Mr Bean when i was a kid, the dentist episode was great along with the Happy New Year episode as well.

I'll definitely go to see this. I loved Mr Bean when he was on TV, but really disliked the cartoons.

"Bean" is a really underrated film. There's some incredible moments in it. Wish they'd made a film of his Diary though. That's the best Bean thing I've seen (or read). Although "Unseen Bean" was bloody marvellous too.

"Bean" is a really underrated film. There's some incredible moments in it. Wish they'd made a film of his Diary though. That's the best Bean thing I've seen (or read). Although "Unseen Bean" was bloody marvellous too.

Yes. YES! We have another believer in the house. :)

Oh, people. I really can't wait for this. My most anticipated film of the year, hands down. And it's only bluddy March.

God, I hated Mr Bean. It made me cry it was so terrible.

Why am I posting here?

Yeah, why are you posting here? Go on, piss off!

I absolutely loved Mr Bean when I was younger, never saw anything so funny before. I loved it to the point where I liked the cartoon, but not as much as the telly show. I still watch some Mr Bean when its on Paramount, and it's still very funny. Despite being 10 years older than when I loved it so.