N-Europe

Hello New Moderators!

Fierce_LiNk

Good afternoon, Prynhawn Dda, Buenos Tardes, and Bonjour to all you Europeans out there. I'm not that well acquainted with other languages, so forgive me.

Wii discussion is hotting up, members are joining the forum all the time and that means more discussion takes place here. Because of that, things can get out of hand easily.

So, rather than just appoint one guy to come in and take charge, we have appointed two moderators to look over this board.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but these guys are not technically new moderators, but rather current moderators who have been given more POWARRR.

Their names.

Jordan

The King of Unreal, the Master of Disaster, the King of Kings, Sir Jesus H. Christ himself, and current moderator of the tech talk board. Jordan is also being granted power of the general chit chat boards and of the other consoles board. Certainly a great day for him. :)

Secondly, lastly but not least

RedShell

The most fearful weapon in Mario Kart, nay... the world. Death from above. The Itallion Stallion. RedShell is a current moderator for the creative gallery, Handheld discussion, the online board and game help/scores board.

Give them all a warm welcome. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Also related to this, Hero-of-Time has also been given more power of greyskull.

Hero-of-Time

The Disco Diva, the Ultimate Spiderman, The Phantom Menace. Power of the handheld boards has now been granted upon thee. USE IT WELL. OR ELSE WE WILL DIEEEE.

Congrats people :smile:

Weren't they all mods already though? Or is that just my sick little fantasies?

Aye, I cleared that up in my first post. But the reason this thread was created was basically to show you what boards these guys are now modding....so behave! All of ye!