NEurope
rokhed00

Am I a hero?

rokhed you should have called the police to get that asshole off the streets- he will be back now

Erm....

Did you even read his first post?

You mean you weren't a hero before?

but seriously well don Rokhed, it's good to see there are still people out there who won't just look away.

Very good reaction, society needs more people like you.

What about a custom user title for Rokhed as the first step on his hero to superhero ladder - with the next wearing your underpants as "overpants" and being able to fly.

What about a custom user title for Rokhed

I wouldn't say no.

Just had the neighbour round showering me with praise, using words like wonderful and powerful. Doesn't sound like the bloke will be back, she's taking out an injunction against him.

I got a great metal image of Rokhed opening the door and seing shit happening. Then he puffs out his chest, yells.. (FOR SPARRTAAA), runs at the guy, holds him up, and the guy literally soilos himself, while the woman he saves stands saying "oh, my hero".

I got a great metal image of Rokhed opening the door and seing shit happening. Then he puffs out his chest, yells.. (FOR SPARRTAAA), runs at the guy, holds him up, and the guy literally soilos himself, while the woman he saves stands saying "oh, my hero".

She was at his feet grabing at his leg, looking at him with aww.

You should of put him to floor and kicked his face until he bled and screamed for mercy.

I wouldn't say no.

Just had the neighbour round showering me with praise, using words like wonderful and powerful. Doesn't sound like the bloke will be back, she's taking out an injunction against him.

Is she hot? Sounds like your in there.

*Edit* Forgot about your wife! Sorry. :P

Is she hot? Sounds like your in there.

*Edit* Forgot about your wife! Sorry. :P

What about the fact that the woman was pregnant?

he might be into that?

go rokhed, treat yourself with a pack of nik naks.

You should of put him to floor and kicked his face until he bled and screamed for mercy.

Or a Gears of War curb stomp.:shock:

I would've done except for two reasons.

1), I didn't have my boots on at the time.

2) You know how the law works these days, when you stop a burglar or mugger or something you end up getting charged for beating them up.

go rokhed, treat yourself with a pack of nik naks.

I went with a chocolate mouse.

Well done. Sadly enough, though, you're telling us just to get a pat on the back. You just want to become one of the characters of HEROES, don't you? Let's put it this way: a Hero doesn't brag - that's why they have 'secret identities' - wich, incidentally enough, doesn't make you a hero.

Sorry lad, you did a nice thing but talking about it as if you don't know what you've done to get a pat on the back... Sorry..

Let's put it this way: a Hero doesn't brag - that's why they have 'secret identities' - wich, incidentally enough, doesn't make you a hero.

Also, noone died. A hero gets people killed.

you're telling us just to get a pat on the back.

Nothing wrong with a little recognition.

You just want to become one of the characters of HEROES, don't you?

No, I'm content with being a real person.

Let's put it this way: a Hero doesn't brag

Some do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booster_gold

- that's why they have 'secret identities' -

Some don't, the Fantastic Four make no secret of who they are.

Anyway, you seem to be having a problem seperating fantasy from reality.

Nah I don't have any problems with that, actually. I just don't like people who are saying how great they were (even though they're asking 'was I great?') Really sorry, but I'm pretty down-to-earth on this one.

What about the fact that the woman was pregnant?

That doesn't really change much, he could do a charlie from lost.

actually i don't think he was braging the thread title is

"am i a hero ?"

actually i don't think he was braging the thread title is

"am i a hero ?"

The answer to the question is so obious that it appears, to me, that he only asked it to get confirmation of what he knew and a pat on the back - really, i'm serious, that's how it looks to me. When i'm proud of myself I seem to find myself asking those same, obvious questions to people too. They find it annoying. 'So... my work is good, don't you think?' ("Off course it's good, we said it like eight times now and you know the nswer, you silly fool")...

But remember: it's only my opinion here. it's just what i think.

It doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a pat on the back, though. Buy by now, he's back is probably blue from all these posts.

Who cares either way? He did a decent thing and anyway, modesty is fucking overrated. People run on props, being modest all your life is going to get you nowhere.

Who cares either way? He did a decent thing and anyway, modesty is fucking overrated. People run on props, being modest all your life is going to get you nowhere.

Okay, you don't have to be modest; But be subtle. Don't ask people if you're a hero, just tell the story. He would get the same response - okay, maybe they wouldn't call him 'hero' (it's because he mentioned it, that we call him that), but they would still honor him noànetheless.