red steel- controls not an issues great buy

zelda twilight princess- masterpiece

and are going to buy this month

heatseeker- it looks so fun!:grin:

Well so far:

Zelda Twilight Princess-Good game but not the best Zelda

Wii Play: Great for £5 but gets boring quickly

Warioware: Brilliant, fun and quirky game with a great multiplayer

+Heatseeker, Mario Galaxies, Smash Bros.

So no not really a drought. I just wish Far Cry was good-I really like the series.

I also hope Mass Cassa-what's his name is telling the truth with the whole 'you aint seen nothing yet'

March/April games:

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007

SSX Blur

The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy

World Series Of Poker: Tournament Champions

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition

Heatseeker

Xploder Cheat Saves

Cosmic Familly

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords

Metal Slug Anthology

Mercury Meltdown Revolution

Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Disney’s Meet the Robinsons

Mario Party 8

Bust a Move Wii

Brothers In Arms: D-Day

Driver: Parallel Lines

Spelling Spree

Wing Island

Eledees

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Chicken Little: Ace In Action

Escape From Bug Island

And possibly more

There is most definately a drought. Call of Duty doesn't even have a multiplayer for gods sake. Red Steel got old, fast. Any idiot can complete Zelda in a couple of days. The only thing sustaining me is the VC, which admittedly is incredible.

I wouldn't say there was a drought!

Excite Truck and Sonic have both just been realised and are both quality titles. SSX Blur is out in a couple of weeks a long with Tiger Woods PGA Tour and they both look like they could be pretty good titles, SSX especially.

You people still have to remember that it's still very early in the consoles lifetime and things should pick up.

I ahve about 4 or 5 games. And i've sold 3 of them (only 1 of those i didn't like). Though atm, there is a lack, but it's been 2 1/2 months.

So far I have 8 Wii games and i'm getting a 9th in about 2 weeks so no drought for me :D

I hope we get Super Paper Mario Aprill/May. It should be released before Mario Party 8 IMO. Mario's Wii debut should be in a platformer, not a yearly party game!

I have no idea what Wii game I am going to go for next, before SPM. Might go for Medal of Honor or Driver if they are any good. Gonna wait till I see Sonic cheap before I get that.

So far I have 8 Wii games and i'm getting a 9th in about 2 weeks so no drought for me :D

Same here....SSX is your 9th?

The Wii's been out what, 3 months? We have loads to look forward too, and there are some great games out now that people are overlooking. If your someone that specifically only buys AAA titles, then your gonna have to be patient, because it takes time to produce the high quality that defines them. I also believe we'll be getting a few suprises in the following months, from ninty, from what i gather. Personally i'm really excited and as Zechs said, 'there's quite alot on the horizon' to look forward to.

I think the only problem is that we need another 'major' Nintendo title very soon....Super Paper Mario would be nice.

Third-party releases are coming in thick and fast, but the only problem there is, if their not very good.

Personally I think there's quite a lot on the horizon.

Battalion Wars II

Metroid Prime 3

Mario Galaxy

Project H.A.M.M.E.R

Super Mario Strikers

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

SSX Blur

Eledees

Metal Slug Anthology

Super Paper Mario

Donkey Kong racing thingy

Fire Emblem

Edit: Pokémon

...And those are just the ones I want and know about, 3 of which are AAA titles probably coming this year, and I'm sure there'll be more popping up suddenly like SSX.

Mmn, some of that list just makes me cream myself. It's gonna be an awesome year :D

It is a drought - no AAA games but at least solid third party games. Mario Party 8 has been pushed back to Summer 2007 in the USA - so we won't get it any earlier than Summer 2007 too.

Nice that even such games get delayed. Where are the AAA E3 games by Nintendo? Those have been shown as a video and now months later we don't have any news about Strikers, Battalion Wars, Disaster, etc.

Fire Emblem released in Japan already but where are the videos/feature of the EU version, or a relase date?

I really want to know what Ngamer are revealing next issue... I would hope for a new IP, but that's highly optimistic.

It is a drought - no AAA games but at least solid third party games.

*Looks at similar time in every console's life*

*Sees a similar thing*

Same here....SSX is your 9th?

Actually it's the Dragon Ball Z game,controls look just amazing for it and plus i'm a DBZ fan :heh:

I'm keeping an eye on SSX just now.

By the end of the year i'm expecting 15+ Wii games.

*Sees a similar thing*

Sure but Nintendo announced the real cool games a while back and except Zelda we did not get a AAA game from Nintendo so far. Also lets assume Zelda would have been released on the GC like scheduled - not even a single AAA game by Nintendo for launch.

Don't get me wrong but so far the first party line up is below average.

*Sees a similar thing*

Nah, Cube launch and the next few months were amazing. The thing is, Nintendo promised so much more with the Wii, and yet, we're getting less.

I'm sorry but by not stretch of the imagination are we in a drought. March looks set to be the biggest month so far from a third party point of view, and in both Jan and Feb we have seen Nintendo releases. Things are far far better than they ever were on the N64 and cube...

The drought will end when Metroid Prime 3 comes out... :love:

There is a drought if you are picky about what you want to purchase, but I'm confident that will soon change with the amount of developer interest that keeps coming.

Sign in to follow this