NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Pets

The only pet i've had was a hampster about 6 years ago, they are pretty kool but i wouldn't say it'ts the best pet to get.

At the mo i don't have any pets at home, but i would like a cat.

I'd rather have a Yoshi...

You're a very sad, dilluded person. They aren't real. I have 2 kittens named Silvia and Daisy. Silvia is silver!

You're a very sad, dilluded person. They aren't real. I have 2 kittens named Silvia and Daisy. Silvia is silver!

It's called a joke:indeed: . I had a cat that had to be put down 2 years ago, he was suffering badly from an anonymous ilness and could no longer eat, he died at 21, so he had a good life!

My parents have a cockatiel and it seriously has a screw loose.

Its vicious (it fetches blood if you stick your fingers in the cage), wants to mate with pieces of paper, and it has also spent the past 2 years pulling out its own feathers out (regardless of the countless explainations from vets, and reading from the interweb and using suggested cures)....

Im sure its trying to imitate Rodan or something.

^ Holy shit, we have a fucking dullard in the house. Of course he realises they aren't real, jackass, it's you who's an idiot for not realising the fact that he realises that they're not real. It's what's called a joke; a word synonymous with your life no doubt, and something you really should be able to recognise by now.

I'm sorry, young man? This is a pets thread and you're turning it into a conflict? Screw you. Silvia is so cute... cats FTW!!!!

for that comment i hope yoshi eats your cat and shits them out.

I'm sorry, young man? This is a pets thread and you're turning it into a conflict? Screw you. Silvia is so cute... cats FTW!!!!

The worlds not jackass free. Someone has to do the dirty work.

Leave yoshi alone! Yoshis Island FTW!!! I know what a joke is, we just have somne very immature people on this forum, thats all.

Leave yoshi alone! Yoshis Island FTW!!! I know what a joke is, we just have somne very immature people on this forum, thats all.

I suppose it takes all sorts to make the world go round but...:indeed: .

Gee, that's irony for ya.

It's great ot know I've been missed.

Yea. Cats seem to have a great memory. When I go back home from Uni, they still see me as the one to give them food, despite someone else feeding them while I've been away. They seem to prefer me feeding them for some reason.

My parents have a cockatiel and it seriously has a screw loose.

Its vicious (it fetches blood if you stick your fingers in the cage), wants to mate with pieces of paper, and it has also spent the past 2 years pulling out its own feathers out (regardless of the countless explainations from vets, and reading from the interweb and using suggested cures)....

Im sure its trying to imitate Rodan or something.

HAHAHA! You defo have one crazy bird there. :grin:

HAHAHA! You defo have one crazy bird there. :grin:

Oh yes....You really can see the madness in its eyes when you approach the cage. I may try to get some photos just to show how mad it really is.

Who knows he may get seen by Hollywood and taken into consideration for Godzilla II.

Pets I've had:

23 rabbits (mostly due to a small accident);

6 guinea pigs (cutest animals ever);

3 geese (great replacement for home security/lawnmower);

lots of pigeons (racers not evil disease ridden rats you find in town centers);

7 hamsters;

2 love birds (not that loving, one pecked the beak off t'other);

1 horse;

3 dogs;

4 cats;

bunch of fish;

too many stick insects (little buggers escaped everywhere);

1 duck.

I think thats it, might be more that i can't remember.

When I'm older I'm definitely having a dog, which will probably be another mongrel.

I suppose it takes all sorts to make the world go round but...:indeed: .

Amen!

That actually made me sad. I've wanted a cat all my life and have never been allowed one. Oh yeah and this is a Nintendo Forum. Naturally there are going to be some Nintendo related jokes.

if you are desperate for a pet try a sheep. they are wonderfull pets. forfill so many roles.

if you are desperate for a pet try a sheep. they are wonderfull pets. forfill so many roles.

Yeah, free jerseys.

If I was going to get a sheep, it would have to be Shaun from Wallace and Gromit. He's a legend!

i was thinking of posting that too! good point!

i was thinking of posting that too! good point!

Hehe, I love Wallace and Gromit-but that's for another thread.

Amen!

That actually made me sad. I've wanted a cat all my life and have never been allowed one. Oh yeah and this is a Nintendo Forum. Naturally there are going to be some Nintendo related jokes.

Sorry mate, its just by law I have to piss off every one on this forum at least once. I'm sure you'll get one soon, they're great pets to have. Less dirtier than dogs, and less noisier. Remember: Dogs have masters, but cats have carers (I got that from a corny book about cats.)

I may be getting some fish soon! I visited a pet shop with some friends the other day and "ooed" and "ahhhed" at the fishes and rabbits, and by coincidence another friend is selling a fish tank for a tenner.

I want it naaaaaaw.

Sign in to follow this