NEurope
mr_bogus

Lesser known 3D platformers

This isn't GameCube, but does anybody remember Croc for the PC? Now that was, albeit aa little crappy, a platformer that wasn't known al too well and died a silent dead. Anybody who remembers it?

Yeah I had it, got to the final boss too, after collecting all the extra items, never could do it though, just seemed impossible to me at 10 years old, all that platform jumping.

:bowdown: defo, it is awesome. Pure platforming greatness. I love all the old mario games, but that is just a cut above.

I really love Yoshi's Island too, a lot of people don;t seem to rate it that much, what do you reckon?

One of my last games on the SNES, bought after a seeing footage from a show like Movies, Games, Videos or Gamesmaster or some other show. So glad I got it, because it is so fun. I think you have to consider the fact that the whole game was mario riding yoshi, which I know some people couldn't get on with. I loved the shapeshifting and the music that plays when you hit the block. Yoshi transforming into a digger, classic!

This is a really good thread by the way, gives me some ideas for some more platformers which I've neglected over the years.