Windwaker

Tales of Symphonia

Paper Mario 2

(not particular order)

1. Wind Waker

2. Mario Sunshine

3. Starfox Adventures

Starfox? Really?

starfox over resi 4, metroid prime, killer 7, smash bros etc. State your case sir :heh:

I tend to stick to a core group of games to be honest. Mario, Zelda, Starfox, Mario Kart and the odd few from here or there. Not played any in your list properly, except Smash Brothers which is fun but more of a party game I find.

Starfox Adventures I think is hugely under-rated. It had a lot of very clever puzzles that wowed even me when I compare it to Zelda. Obviously it didn't have much depth and the story was completely linear but it was still very very fun and challenging. A fantastic game with jaw dropping visuals.

1. - SSX Tricky,

2. - Super Smash Bros. Melee,

3. - The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker.

I tend to stick to a core group of games to be honest. Mario, Zelda, Starfox, Mario Kart and the odd few from here or there. Not played any in your list properly, except Smash Brothers which is fun but more of a party game I find.

Starfox Adventures I think is hugely under-rated. It had a lot of very clever puzzles that wowed even me when I compare it to Zelda. Obviously it didn't have much depth and the story was completely linear but it was still very very fun and challenging. A fantastic game with jaw dropping visuals.

Starfox!!!! I forgot about that completely. Pikmin 2 is off my list and starfox is on

I think starfox deserved the extremely mediocre score it received. I was very bored by the game, and really lacked any motivation to carry on. The only reason I stayed with it to the end is because it was so easy.

Anyway my three are:

Metroid Prime

Killer7

Twilight Princess (own the wii version, but its the same game)

1. Zelda WW- my first Zelda game boasted charm and was fully playable.

2.Super Smash Bros- My first GC game, and still the one I put in when mates come round.

3.Paper Mario 2- If ever there was a 'hidden gem', this is it. In depth RPG style game at its very best.

I don't know if I've posted mine in here yet, so I'll do it again.

1. Wind Waker

2. Metroid Prime

3. F-Zero GX

I haven't played the GC version of TP, but that would be 1st if I did. RE4 would probably 11th or 12th.

1) Super Smash Bros. Melee

2) The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

3) Metroid Prime 1/2 (can't decide, they should be one game, lol)

There were some elements in Star Fox Adventures that were magical such as the wonderfully designed earlier sections of the game and the wonderful sense of place. Yet I agree with various comments that as the game drew on it became mediocre as it lost it's way a little with repetitive tasks and backtracking. Lovely visuals though and maybe the better game between Namco's Star Fox Assault. Waaaaay off topic I know : peace:

Hmmm... hard choice... I think I would go with

1. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker/ Twilight Princess ex aequo;

2. Killer7

3. Resident Evil 4/REmake/Zero ex aequo

It seems quite unfair, now that I look at it, especially when bearing in mind all the amount of ex aequos I had until I narrowed it down to "just" these six titles. Deal with it. My opinion is no "Universal Truth", I'm absolutely aware of that.

I remember trying to name 3, but couldn't pick just 3...let's try again!

Errrr...uhmmm...let's start with a top 3 RPGs ;)

Tales of Symphonia

Paper Mario

Fire Emblem

Mario games!

Mario tennis

Mario sunshine

Mario kart/party456/melee

I might be cheating a bit.

Edit:

Oh yea, adventure games!

Beyond Good & Evil

Eternal Darkness

Wind Waker

Of the ones I've played;

Tales of Symphonia - awesome RPG, and love the battle system.

Pokemon Colosseum - It's pokemon, nuff said.

Animal Crossing - Strangely annoying but addictive at the same time.

For me it's a bit hard:

Tales of Symphonia - Game blew me away, characters,character development, fighting style, story, game length, quests to do, traveling collectables. Just fantastic, loved it all and some parts really moved me. Why i'm really looking forward to the sequal in hopes it can be about the same level as this.

Super Smash Brothers Melee - Game you can never get bored off. Crazy Nintendo fun, especially with friends. You can play for fun with items and to show your skill with just pure combat and test yourself. Lots of characters and great stages. Again multi-player gets another mention. Hook it up with friends and can get a great time.

I would say PSO due to it being online either that or Twilight Princess.

On PSO I spent 500+ hours on my characters. My original character I spent 340 hours on him untill my memory card got corrupted. After that PSO never felt the same and the magic was sort of lost. All that time playing with friends, friends I meet I could never meet again. But during that time I loved it. Always racing up to the next mode so you could prove how strong your character was.

Then theres Twilight Princess. The game that was intended for the GC. Huge field and areas to explore, good play time. This game probably gave me the most hype for a game ever for me. Only 1 flaw away from being perfect and that was the lack of the Tri-Force. If there was more then it would be the perfect game for me.

For me, easy as pears.

1. Wind Waker

2. Resident Evil 4

3. Metroid Prime

The order of those, not so easy.

1. Super Smash Brothers (ahead by an enormous amount).

2. Tales of Symphonia.

3. Resident Evil 4.