NEurope
Stocka

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

You can find all the ToS music on the net n_n I also recorded them all myself, but then the ones on the net are better quality.

There is this site called OCremix, where I always get my game remixes, they're working on this project of remixing alot of music from ToS and ToP. n_n should be worth checking out 0_0 *nervous*

Hey Ray.

*spoiler*

I found out how to kill Zelos off; he's pretty darn tough huh? For people who's reading this is another reason to play though again -- you get Kratos at the end instead.

*end spoiler*

I was shocked with how much stuff there is to do in the game, i've racked up 200 hours already! 0_o

My character choice is:

Lloyd

Genis

Raine

My fourth wheel changes around for me from time to time.

Hey Ray.

*spoiler*

I found out how to kill Zelos off; he's pretty darn tough huh? For people who's reading this is another reason to play though again -- you get Kratos at the end instead.

*end spoiler*

I was shocked with how much stuff there is to do in the game, i've racked up 200 hours already! 0_o

My character choice is:

Lloyd

Genis

Raine

My fourth wheel changes around for me from time to time.

Yeah I did that too n_n It was cool, and needed to get 100% items. I didnt think he was that tough though. n_n I was around level 100 by that time. Still so cool, he looked awesome n_n

I fought him on my first playthrough. I didn't think he was that tough. It was cool to have Kratos at the end though.

I found most boss battles to be really easy. I wasn't overleveled though.

The only ones that gave me some trouble are:

Kvar, because of those robots. They kept comboing me. I only lost once though and the second time I won easily.

Abbysion, lost only once or twice. You just have to be alert on your hp all the time.

What is everyone else's hardest boss?

I found most boss battles to be really easy. I wasn't overleveled though.

The only ones that gave me some trouble are:

Kvar, because of those robots. They kept comboing me. I only lost once though and the second time I won easily.

Abbysion, lost only once or twice. You just have to be alert on your hp all the time.

What is everyone else's hardest boss?

What you said. :p

Hardest boss huh? Well I seemd to have some trouble with Volt, when I was playing my friend's savegame... At that pointyer very weak (unless you trained loads) And the bastard killed all my teammates, and I would have died too had I not used that ultra rare item that freezes the enemies (it was however only for about a second) n_n had I not done that I would have lost.

But usually on my own savegames I dont have any problems with bosses.

But I'd have to say:

******spoiler****

Remiel or Kratos (you can beat him at the point where yer supposed to lose but its quite hard, I did make it though...same goes for Yggdrassil at the tower of salvation)

****end spoiler****

--Ray

******spoiler****

Remiel or Kratos (you can beat him at the point where yer supposed to lose but its quite hard, I did make it though...same goes for Yggdrassil at the tower of salvation)

****end spoiler****

--Ray

Yea, whenever i hit Yggdrassil all i did was 1 damage (!!!!)

But your not supposed to defeat him there though

Cause if you did then that would cut the game in half :shock:

You could use a Pro Action Replay code to beat him but I think it would still cut to the same movie afterwards.

Yeah, I have to say "that" particular plot diversion -really- made the game a lot more emotionally impacting. His death really did open the door for a certain traitor to return... and of course there rammifications of a party member dying.

Brilliant game, my favourite on the GameCube this generation.

This is the graitest game to hit the game cube i recon! and will be a good favourite for manny years! Long live Symphonia!

Hey CheapShot!

url=http://www.bleachportal.net/?id=interactive/pquiz/index]zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself![/url]

1st: Characters I use:

Controlled: Lloyd

Partner 1: Raine

Partner 2: Zelos or Kratos

Partner 3: Regal

2nd: The hardest boss:

The boss that gave me a hard time was:

The exhibition fight with the other Tales characters

Shit, still being on my first play through (ermmm I've just given presea her key crest ^^;) I'm worried about reading this thread properly. lol Really wish there was some way to tell how far through these spoilers are in the game. lol

My party gets changed quite a bit, but, it's normally Lloyd, Genis, Zelos/Kratos and.... Presea..... I just think she's a cool character and like Genis loves her so yea..... ^^;

Really enjoying showing off Zelos' annoying self by taking items from all the girls. XD

Also instead of doing a quick jump after giving Presea her key crest I went to Altessa's house amd spoke to that random girl twice..... She gave me a curry recipe once and a loud of items including a ex-sphere shard.......... Would I have got these no matter when I spoke to her or is the quick jump put in to make people miss them?

Also instead of doing a quick jump after giving Presea her key crest I went to Altessa's house amd spoke to that random girl twice..... She gave me a curry recipe once and a loud of items including a ex-sphere shard.......... Would I have got these no matter when I spoke to her or is the quick jump put in to make people miss them?

No. It goes with the storyline.

The easiest way to win any boss battle is too play with more human players. The AI is okay but some bosses especially if you are under leveled are quite hard on your own. My girlfriend mostly plays with Raine and I play with either Kratos or Loyd.

Only problem I had is with a side quest boss ... too though with level 45 (at least it was for me) but the reward is nice!

Bleh, that's a shame, I like it in RPG's when there is stuff like that you can miss....... *sigh*

Well after trying to screw up the story by doing things differently and going places earlier than I should. I found out that the story eventually goes back to normal which sucks.

Yeah nothing in the story changes but you can go on a whole different route at the beginning but all it does is make that part harder. When you do the things that you should've done first later it'll be even easier.

Bleh, that's a shame, I like it in RPG's when there is stuff like that you can miss....... *sigh*

I HATE that. Well I can accept it a little but generally I hate that.

Well after trying to screw up the story by doing things differently and going places earlier than I should. I found out that the story eventually goes back to normal which sucks.

The first time I went through the game, I did the Tower of Mana as the second dungeon and it had to start again cos i was at such a low level (13 i think) :shock: Then I did it again properly and all was good again! Woo!

The first time I went through the game, I did the Tower of Mana as the second dungeon and it had to start again cos i was at such a low level (13 i think) :shock: Then I did it again properly and all was good again! Woo!

lol i know what you mean the first time i went through Palmacosta was like the last place i went on Sylvarant and I did like the dungeons backwards so it was real hard but the 2nd and 3rd and 4th... etc were a lot easier

I got most of the sylvarant summon spirits before leaving so I didn't have to come back for awhile. I couldn't get aska and luna before getting shadow though which was annoying. At least I got to keep the spiritua statue