NEurope
Stocka

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

Is there anyway at all to go back before you fight Ydggradiirirlrdflfkdlas and his bint the fair lady of west coast, as i keep getting pounded and want to level up more.

Yes I dont know there names.

What is everyone else's hardest boss?

Perhaps embarrassing, but the first seal that you unlock with the firey dog demons caused me the most grief. I must have died there like seven or eight times before I scraped through with a victory.

To ease my shame though, I didnt struggle on any other of the bosses. I think I died maybe twice more in the rest of the game.

________

Rennsport

Edited by Johelian

hey how do you get ex gem max? i beat Methos (spelling?) so many times its not funny. It always drops and i pick it up, but where the hell is it?

I found most boss battles to be really easy. I wasn't overleveled though.

The only ones that gave me some trouble are:

Kvar, because of those robots. They kept comboing me. I only lost once though and the second time I won easily.

Abbysion, lost only once or twice. You just have to be alert on your hp all the time.

What is everyone else's hardest boss?

abbysion, never died but used alot of life bottels. but hes freaking long.

now i purchased the 10X Exp in the grade shop, i gonna kick ass :)

Perhaps embarrassing, but the first seal that you unlock with the firey dog demons caused me the most grief. I must have died there like seven or eight times before I scraped through with a victory.

To ease my shame though, I didnt struggle on any other of the bosses. I think I died maybe twice more in the rest of the game.

Oh yeah I found that one really hard too because I still had to get used to the battle system a bit. I didn't die but I used up all my healing items there. Luckily the next bosses weren't as hard.

hey how do you get ex gem max? i beat Methos (spelling?) so many times its not funny. It always drops and i pick it up, but where the hell is it?

You have to carry over exgems with the New Game + mode. This way you'll still have it when you start a new game.

I found Kilia to be the hardest boss strangely enough =p. My parties were:

Group One: Lloyd, Presea, Raine, Genis

Group Two: Sheena (<3), Raine, Regal, Kratos/Zelos

Who did you choose to have? Zelos or Kratos?

My hardest boss was probably Yggdrasial the very first time you fight him like every hit no matter what is 1 its fricken hard...

My hardest boss was probably Yggdrasial the very first time you fight him like every hit no matter what is 1 its fricken hard...

Well you are supposed to lose there anyway

I've just started playing this game so I'm not too far into it.

I'm really not liking the battle system, I hope I get used to it.

You start liking it more when you pull of wonderful tricks and mega combos, if only I leveled up more.

I just finished the game for the 1st time now, but it only left around 40 hours...Have I left too much to do? In the box it says 80 hours...

Well I guess... my first time I really wanted to explore everything and stuff so i got around 76. It really depends on the player and ehehehe how many times you fall asleep behind it leaving it on for hours 0_0

Theres a special quest in an evil book that will take plenty of more hours

I've clocked up 150 hours so far doing all the sidequests and playing through it twice and I feel like playing through it again. :p

I had about 60 hours on my first playthrough. I did a lot of the sidequests as well but not all of them. I could have made it to 70 I think.

hi ppl, i want ask something about tos, when i end the disk 1, it asks me to save? or it ask me only change cd

sorry for the english i'm italian...

Almost a year later. Is there anyone else who is still playing this. Its started to wear down on me but I haven't played an RPG that good in ages. I'm onto Xenosaga 2 now but its not nearly as fun...

well i picked this up yesterday, ok i like the story line so far but i really dont like the way you fight because everyone keeps dying :( lol I just made it to a ruined city type place where i have opened up this tomb thing leading to stairs. I went down the stairs, opened a chest only to find a bad guy inside that proceded to kick my ass and kill everyone lol.

Think i might have to level up a bit more before i enter again. Only problem is i just can't find the time to spend hours leveling up any more :(

well i picked this up yesterday, ok i like the story line so far but i really dont like the way you fight because everyone keeps dying :( lol I just made it to a ruined city type place where i have opened up this tomb thing leading to stairs. I went down the stairs, opened a chest only to find a bad guy inside that proceded to kick my ass and kill everyone lol.

Think i might have to level up a bit more before i enter again. Only problem is i just can't find the time to spend hours leveling up any more :(

Yea, stay away from that chest thing for now :laughing:

Don't worry you can come back later on to beat that enemy

yeah this game rocks but its starting to get on my tits! lol I have got quite far in the game just made the ice pact but i want to find the devil weapons. Do you think i can??

I have the first one which you get from the mine by smashing that block with the stone then checking the broken bits. Now according to all the online guides, in the ice town once you have the first devil weapon theres an old person sitting down outsite the house on the first screen.

SO WHERE THE HECK IS HE??? cause he isn't there lol

Any help as to what to do next??

Sheesh been a loooong time since I played this game, sorry casper wish I could help but off memory I can't remember and my cousin is borrowing my memory card so I can't really check for you...

I loved this game and I'm feeling nostalgic, I should really get my card back so I can play. It's funny I played through it 3 times but what really suprised me is that my sister played it more than me! It was like the first game she played in YEARS since like Super Mario Bros. 3 or something like that. Yeah... we both stopped playing after I started another play through and accidentally saved over her file >__<

I did the same thing with Baten Kaitos when she hit the second cd... I think I'm starting to remember why she stopped playing games all those years ago .__.

________

one vaporizer reviews

Edited by Incomplete

Its good to see this thread revived. I completed this beast of a game back in May... and I musta done no sidequests cos I cant mind there even being any! All I ever got was the letter near the start to give to some guy (Alfred?) and I never bumped into him so well... I still have the letter! Im tempted to give this a replay but Ive lotsa other games and stuff to do for now that itll have to wait. Its a definite candidate for a replay in the future.

yeah. id rate it in top 10. easily.

my hardest boss would be the super bosses. ie. the one with the doom items and also that skeleton fellow that pops up rarely. great game. i wanna play again soon.