NEurope
Stocka

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

And to see a different ending, because the Lloyd and Collette one was a bit short.

Are there different kinds of endings?

Are there different kinds of endings?
yes, don't expect a diferent full blown ending, but... expect a ending with some diferences.

Ok, thanks. I was gonna play it again but at some point I got bored. Now I have some reason to play it again till the end.

It really pains me to read this thread. I had this last year and i was pretty sick but this game got me through then...i sold it though for resi 4, and iv regretted selling it ever since. Im sorry :'(!!!

It brought a tear to my eye when the characters all risk there lifes for Lloyd.

'

i found a realy cool tos fan site though its in german try going to the galleryen part on the side.

http://rainy.oyla5.de

by the way you can find a movie of an ending at the google movies section of google

: peace: :laughing: : peace:

Can someone please help me out :confused: i am at a stage where Tower of Mana is closed, when i try to enter Asgard Ranch Lloyd go backs to the main map saying he should not be there. I have already met Sheena in Lium and been to Hima as well as the lake where Unicorn is resting under a lake.

Can someone please point to me what to do? in short i do not have yet Sheena in my group and do not have key to the Tower of Mana and no access to Asgard Ranch.

have you beat the wind temple because there are 2 seens in luin with sheena one after the wind temp and one before head to asguard if you havent beeten the wind temp yet. also was the sceen in luin u saw recently of rain healing sheena and also have you gone to palmacosta yet because there is a way youcan do the wind and light temples before the water temple i did it in my new file now im a thunder temple and the reverse order of the seals was easy.

as far as i can remember i have done both seals...btw i beaten sheena just as i was about to come out of wind seal(watever its called)...i have only seen sheena in Luin: City of Hope once and that was near the fountain.

Also how do i get back to the palmacosta because i remember going on max's ship he no longer take me.

-EDIT-

i remember one seal being the ruins in the desert while the newer was Balacruf Mausoleum.

i think its izzlod you want to get to not palmacosta. take the bridge by hima.

if you havent healed sheena in luin yet go to the fountain in luin (luin should be destroyed)

you should have compleated the triet ruins fire seal, thoda gyser water seal, and brailcruf moloseum wind seal.

if this dosent help use game faqs and searh for tales of symphonia then go to faqs and guides.

http://www.gamefaqs.com

i think its izzlod you want to get to not palmacosta. take the bridge by hima.

if you havent healed sheena in luin yet go to the fountain in luin (luin should be destroyed)

you should have compleated the triet ruins fire seal, thoda gyser water seal, and brailcruf moloseum wind seal.

if this dosent help use game faqs and searh for tales of symphonia then go to faqs and guides.

http://www.gamefaqs.com

how do i get to the thoda gyser water seal? tried gamefaqs many times...

you go to thodda dock

i'm going to publish a guide to tos on my web when i publish it so you could

look there posibly in a few weeks.

But if you do the wind temple before the water temple you must do the tower of mana then the assguard human ranch before you can got to izlood and get to palmacosta if your stuck some times try the sonopsis on the man menue it sometimes tells you what your party has decided to do next and if this is your first play though you realy should not have attempted to do wind temple before water temple but its to late now.

Awesome game. I just finished it some weeks ago. There are not many games I play 10 hours long sessions, but this was one of them. =)

There's a Tales of Symphonia anime OVA coming out in Japan next year.

Fucking brilliant!

Tales of Symphonia Anime (2006-06-20 13:00:16)

Ufotable will produce a Tales of Symphonia OAV series for release in Japan next year. The series, based on the popular Namco RPG, will be directed by Haruo Tonosaki with character design by Akira Matsushima. Source: Animenation [ discuss (1 posts) ]

Source: http://www.animate.tv/nf/detail.php?id=0000000693

Also a news item on AnimeNewsNetwork.

we may get it subtitled like the top one but it wont get english voice acting and even if it does they wont be the same actors as in tos (gcn version)

if were realy lucky though it will be on a network in canada and us and uk and it will have similar voice acting and if no we will be able to watch it online with english subtitles.

O

M

G!

FRICKING GET IN!

I just hope I will actually remember to watch it a year later..

Well thats another DVD to my to get list, yeah i'd only like an english dub if they could get the same voice actors as the game.

Also i just found this video on youtube.

A Japanese guy gets over 10,000 hit combo (on PS version) OMG, i wish i could do that

I decided that in the time that I've been with out telephone, tv and internet during the time I moved I would try and finish this 100% I just need one more monster for the monster list, and it is a gentleman except I don't think I've ever faced one. Ever.

The best tos video I have every seen is someone beating abyssion on mania mode with a lv 6 colette.

Umm... hmm... what exactly was supposed to be different when you finish this game the second time because I could almost swear the end was exactly the same when I completed it the first time.

Well anyway I'm now gonna play through it again the third time and hopefully be able complete all of the sidequests this time.

The ending only changes if you upped someone's affection other colette. Also if you have Kratos in your team Zelo's obviously won't make an appearance.

Thanks for the info but I think I should have figured that somehow from the katz village. Then again now that I think about it I wouldn't have.

Anyway today Namco released the name of a new tales of game: tales of the quiz. This may or may not be very fun.

um okay... is it for a nintendo system? could it be a puzzle game? will it have characters from another tales game? does quiz mean something in japanese?

so many questions :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm::nono:

It just seems like Namco are milking the tales of series now for all its worth