NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

I was a big fan of Avril, i got her first 2 albums (though first was the better by miles), i've seen her in concert, but that girlfriend song is god awful, it's like the record company stole her soul and turned her into another mindless popstar teenie bopper.

I remember when i first heard that song on the radio and though "oh god which corporation cntrolled pop"star" is this", then when the song was over and the DJ said it was Avril my heart sank

I was a big fan of Avril, i got her first 2 albums (though first was the better by miles), i've seen her in concert, but that girlfriend song is god awful, it's like the record company stole her soul and turned her into another mindless popstar teenie bopper.

I remember when i first heard that song on the radio and though "oh god which corporation cntrolled pop"star" is this", then when the song was over and the DJ said it was Avril my heart sank

I dont see the big deal. Sk8ter Boi was just the same but you didnt say she was controlled by a corporation then did ya :heh:

I actually don't think shes that hot. Shes Ok+. And quite doable. But I'w seriously had hotter that that. And I see hotter people each week.

And I was serious when I said I liked the song. Not gonna download it though. But I did listen to it 3times without watching the video.

I dont see the big deal. Sk8ter Boi was just the same but you didnt say she was controlled by a corporation then did ya :heh:

ah but Skater Boy was decent, and in the video she looked herself, her own stlye, in Girfriend she looks different like she's now ebing told what to to wear and act

ah but Skater Boy was decent, and in the video she looked herself, her own stlye, in Girfriend she looks different like she's now ebing told what to to wear and act

I would say she has just grown up a bit and come out of the skater girl wannabe phase and knows she can look damn sexy.

I like her new look :)

She doesn't look sexy now, she just looks generic. She used to be alright back in the day. I'm not talking about the music btw, cause thats always been lame.

Holy Shit she stole my hair style, I'm pretty sure I had the pink highlight waaaaay before she did fucking bitch ¬_¬

EDIT: Well this is a bit... different.

Same old same old. Sounds like most other songs she has done. With an exception of Nobodies Home, live. I like that song.

Wasn't she also wanting to become a model and stuff?

Anyway, horrible horrible song. Couldn't even get myself to listen to all of it, cause that would've just been torture.

Wasn't she also wanting to become a model and stuff?

Anyway, horrible horrible song. Couldn't even get myself to listen to all of it, cause that would've just been torture.

Same here Eenuh.

I've heard the song, and my god it's terrible! Though Avril's music was a guilty pleasure of mine at one point, i have both her albums. However, this new song is utter shite.

But I have heard some few min clips of three of the new album's other tracks, and they aren't that bad. Plus they're nothing like this crappy song. I have to admit, Avril is damn' hot though.

Hey...

Sonic music is good :(

Indeed, there's nothing wrong with the Sonic music, Sonic OST's ftw!! :grin:

Indeed, there's nothing wrong with the Sonic music, Sonic OST's ftw!! :grin:

Yea. My playist has been similar. It's just that you can't see it becasue I'd rather not install spyware on my computer.

You pre orderd her album...

Yep! Obviously one of very few on here! :heh:

I loved her first album, thought the second was good, but am slightly worried about her new one...

Like i said, shes my guilty pleasure. I wouldn't say i'm her biggest fan. I've never been to a concert of hers or anything.

If you like to know, my top 3 artists are: The Rasmus, Ben Folds and Jack's Mannequin/Something Corporate. :smile:

wow, that song equals total shit... waste of my internet bandwidth :D and her hair in the video almost equally as bad as the song it's self... she looks good in the pics Dante posted.

She doesn't look sexy now, she just looks generic. She used to be alright back in the day. I'm not talking about the music btw, cause thats always been lame.

QFT goddammit!

with black hair she looks nice :)

the song is DREADFUL i got to 30 secs then just HAD to close the window

Firstly that song poisoned my mind.. I watched it all. I must have untapped amounts of will.

As for her appearance.. she looks better, I almost thought she was hot. She use to be fugly.

What has always pissed me off about her was that she is just some random girl and some company clearly have said wear this and do that, your sell records. And unfortunately for her its always been that way.

She sucks.

Love her. Always will. Though she does seem to have gradually become more pop like. Ah well. She's hot and she's still good to me. Can't wait for the album.