NEurope
Stocka

Your instant swear word

I use "fudge". Not just because of the link to the f-word, but also to a bit of local lingo. If not, sh*te.

Godver that'll be. it's the dutch iteration of God Damned, only with damned shortened (the entire word is 'verdomme' or, with god taken in account 'godverdomme'). A little like wanting to curse using God and then changing your mind by not finishing the word. Lovely.

Please add shouting voice here.

well when no ones around it's "Fuc**** Shit ass puke".. don't really know where it is from..

I use everything really (all the general ones inc. bugger, wanker, tosspot, bollocks, sh*t, bloody, smeg:heh:); but I try to not say F*ck and C*nt so much; which is why I started using bloody quite a bit in the 1st place, to replace F-ing.

I have kind of a bad habit of cussing a lot but the most popular one I use which pleases me for some reason is "Fucking Ho" thats my favorite. I use it when I lose, get hurt, pissed off, or just whenever.

I reckon bastard might be the most common. My slight sheffield diction makes it sound pretty good.

that and a Bauer power style God damn son of a BITCH! variation. These can last quite a while.

I think it's "Shite" that I tend to use mostly... I'll say "feck" a fair bit too though, although my favourite swear-word has to be c**t! It just rolls off the tongue!!!

If something/someone really annoys me it'd be like this...

"Shite! Shite, feck, bugger-fuck!!! Damn c**t!"

Fuck and DAMN IT in my best Jack Bauer voice.

It used to be frack. But that was neither funny nor clever.

fuckstain, twatbag, fuckballs, fuck ass etc also feature heavily. C word is generally unused, as I find it utterly revolting. It really is the last word in the language capable of properly offending me. I tend to reserve it for moments of utter disgust, rage and pain.

Y'know, I'm not actually sure. "Son of bitch" I think. Hold on until I stub my little toe again and I'll get back to you.

Reacting to something I say, HORSESHIT!

Reacting to someone I say, YUUUUU FACKING C*NT! In my best cockney accent.

oh, i forgot one: a big arnie-in-commando-boiler room fight style BuuullSHIT! always goes down well.

Some more: bloody hell! oh my GOODNESS!! ah for crying out loud! f*ck! sh*t!! crap (adj.) dick (insult) gaytard (insult)

I can't remember :/ I'll probably have to bump this next time I do something stupid. I think I'm quite varied though. I have a friend who always says "beeasted" whatever that's supposed to mean.

I do say "for fucks sake" at James a lot when he knocks things over in my room.

It was "Bollocks" but after watching all of That 70's Show, it's turned into "Crap"

Also for some reason, "Bell end" has become an integral part of my lexicon.