NEurope
Stocka

Your instant swear word

Maybe "Foda-se" which kind means fuck. DO I have to censor? That's lame. I also say kuso a lot of times. Watching to much anime I guess.

I put 2 fingers up and say "nobbhed!!!" in the funniest accent, it makes me laugh :heh:

i don't care

cockjugglingthundercunt

That's a classic! A favourite of one of my uni mates as well.

Usually when I remember something important the first things that come out my mouth are either 'bollocks' or 'ah bugger it'. But if something bad happens like I break something, then it will be 'Oh for f*cks sake'.

C*nt if something goes wrong or cockshaft if attempting to insult....or facking cant...or tw4t.

Anything. Agh, shit, fuck, fucker, bastard, c*nt, cock, arse faggot.

Me too, unfortunately a popular one in my school is "gay", which I don't like using, but it rubs off and sometimes its an instant reaction.

For use against other people I like c*nt-muffin (don't ask), fuckwit, or fucktard.

GAY is the main one, as the fish said, simply because its populated by some guys we hang around....and me.... but i was talking to a mate about some political thing and i go 'im le pen i want to bring back the franc and im gay'

I use most of the English Swear Dictionary in my cursing. I think my brain just picks one out at random and yeah... I blame my working class background.

Most of my friends use a racist term when they get hurt, I try and talk them out of it but they incist they are not racist for doing so. "It slips out" apparantly, wankers.

For insults I use 'tw*t', which just sounds funny because I put emphasis on the t's.

Like Flinky I have a twist on the classic fuck..... fook.

This is usually turned into fooking hell when things go wrong.

I have a quite large swearing vocabulary, its a combination between many languanges, from English to Japanese. But I think I say "Merda" the most. Or "Porra".

If I hurt myself a bit, "F**k!" Then again, I use the word "F*ck" almost once every sentence normally!

If I hurt myself more, "Mother f**king c*nting c*nt!!!" Then I usually kick the thing that led to my hurt!!!

I love the word "C*nt", I also like "Skank" and "Bint" for insulting people...

"Oh dear, I appear to be on fire..."

That is only when I'm on fire, though.;)