NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Or do what I'm doing and just enjoy the first play through with no pressures, once the first file is done a speedrun on a second file will be so easy. :heh:

Eeeexactly :smile:

Hmm I've taken out all the criminals on the most wanted list...

wheres my achievement ><

Am I doing it wrong? :blank:

Hmm I've taken out all the criminals on the most wanted list...

wheres my achievement ><

Am I doing it wrong? :blank:

There are 10 on each island :)

Ah that makes sense, thanks HoT. :smile:

What do you do with the car that Stevie wants you to get? I got a text from him with a location and a picture, I got the car, but now I have no where to take it and no number to call.

What do you do with the car that Stevie wants you to get? I got a text from him with a location and a picture, I got the car, but now I have no where to take it and no number to call.

If its the right car the you get a message on the screen saying you have found a car Stevie wants. You then have to take it back to the garage on the small top island. The garage is near your apartment.

That fly under the bridges achievement is broke. I've been under every bridge and I havn't got the achievement. I need 1 more aswell apparently.

I followed this just now

s6t45e.jpg

Why won't you work...

The most South Western bridge took me a few fly troughs to find the right position for it to count as part of the achievement, so perhaps it's that one.

Yup it was the furthest one west on the western island...I just went under it 5 minutes ago...

Umm i got it Kov and im sure one of thos on the bottom left you have to fly under the bridge at a certen part cos if you go under it at the wrong part it wont count

*edit* ahh ok then i have no idea if you've already tryed it *edit*

I've just checked my stats. 45% and I've played 23 hours.

That 30 hours achievement probably isn't possible now.

If its the right car the you get a message on the screen saying you have found a car Stevie wants. You then have to take it back to the garage on the small top island. The garage is near your apartment.

Yeah I got the message saying it was the right car. Found that garage now, cheers. Stupid how it doesn't give you a way point or whatever towards the garage, or at least mentions thats where it goes.

I've just checked my stats. 45% and I've played 23 hours.

That 30 hours achievement probably isn't possible now.

You know for the 30 hour achievement you only need to complete the story missions right? Percentage probably isn't a clear indicator of how far you have to go.

Apparently the missions are 58%.

Im not certain on how accurate that is mind.

You have to fly underneath the westernmost bridge twice, at each side of the little island it is standing on. Because of the island the bridge counts as two bridges.

Haha! I just randomly punched a woman in the street. This black guy started fighting me but I didn't fight him back, just dodged. Cop car sees him, cop gets out and arrests him!!

Aces!

You know for the 30 hour achievement you only need to complete the story missions right? Percentage probably isn't a clear indicator of how far you have to go.

Arite, well if anyone can assist me in telling me where I'm up to.

I've just done the mission for Ray Boccino in killing Luca and getting his diamonds back. I've got one of the Irish brother on the far left to start and I've got th other brother, Gerry, to start.

There aint any other letters on the map for now. Seems I've only done 60% of Roman's missions aswell.

SEC filings have revealed that Electronic Arts borrowed $1 billion from Morgan Stanley and other lenders to help finance a possible acquisition of Take-Two.

"There's no news here," said EA VP of communications Jeff Brown. "This is just a process point on something we announced in February."

With $2.3 billion on hand in cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments, EA already has the funds available to do the deal as it currently stands. With the deal not contingent on financing, why borrow more money?

"It helps us maintain maximum flexibility for any opportunities," said Brown.

Take-Two had no comment as of press time.

EA really want GTA for the milking.

Who do I kill out of Francis and Derrick?

I killed Francis, because he's a dick. Don't think theres any actual repercussions for it, or at least I haven't encountered any yet.

You have to put something after [spoiler=

If you don't the forum will just add "SPOILER" and nothing will happened. Erase " and it should work.

Sorry! I definately typed in "That mission". Could have sworn I did. Must have tabbed out of the text box when I was typing it rather than shifting or something.

Hopefully that didn't spoil it for anybody.

GTA IV to me is one of those rare treats in the video game world that I haven't had in a while. I really want to play it and progress every second of the day, but I also really don't want to play it as I know with every mission I complete I'm one step closer to the end. Personally, I think it deserves all the hype it got.

Could someone who's completed roughly tell me how near I am from the end please? I realise it depends on all the other missions too, but right now I'm at:

The bank mission for Packie.

Also, has there been any word on what the downloadable content will be and when we're expected to see it?