NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Have you done Elizabeta's missions? You should get Packie after the last of hers, I got him yesterday he phones you up asking for help.

Have you done Elizabeta's missions? You should get Packie after the last of hers, I got him yesterday he phones you up asking for help.

After more looking around online it seems I haven't finished Elizabetha's missions, no (cheers.) I've tried phoning her loads today at differing times - and I've been going to her highrise flat and yet nothing...it's really starting to annoy me now. I'll just keep doing little Jacobs missions and hope she phones me. Nothing else I can do :(

the soundtrack here is pretty forgettable, thank god for the San Juan station.

Woo, completed the storyline just now! Nowhere near 30hours but I wasn't expecting/trying to get it anyway :)

Now just Brucies cars, Stevies cars, street races, Jacob's deliveries, Assassin missions, people on the street, stunt jumps, misc fun achievements and all the rest to complete!

I think I have just a little under and hour to finish the main story. Looking at a guide to see how many missions left I thought it seemed doable but I'm having doubts the more I see the time get closer to 30 hours. I hope I can do it.

Well, looks like my games broke :( It won't ever let me get online AND MORE ANNOYINGLY...

I'm forever stuck on the Holland Play mission. Even though I've killed PlayboyX I did one mission after this for Dwayne and now nothing works. No missions, nothing. I've looked for guides and my game wont let me get on with anything. The phone isn't on standby and so I'm truly, truly pissed off.

Fucking shit. Shit. Shit.

Seems like this is a bigger problem than I thought. There's at least a couple members besides you that have the same problem.

Seems like this is a bigger problem than I thought. There's at least a couple members besides you that have the same problem.

Good job I have a save earlier on. I'll keep you posted if it happens again...

Yeah I've heard of that happening a few times now, hopefully they can patch it because I would hate to get 30 hours into a game only to have to restart.

This time its ok...I have Brucie on the map asking me to go dating some guy :o. So I've done that and now the phone never stops ringing. For a sandbox title that's pretty poor. There should be more than 1 story element keeping things going on the main story arc.

So yeah, the Brucie option didn't come onto the map/missions etc on my previous save. How frustrating. I've now resorted to making TWO saves all of the time. Irksome.

Love this gaaame.

I'm hoping they'll add some new stand-up comedians to the DLC. Can't see it happening, but it'd be all the awesomes and that.

Love this gaaame.

I'm hoping they'll add some new stand-up comedians to the DLC. Can't see it happening' date=' but it'd be all the awesomes and that.[/quote']

Nice to see you dude.

Finally finished this today, with 50 hours on the clock. Haven't even tried the multiplayer yet. I might go back and try and get some more achievements. Maybe do a speed run for the 30 hour achievement.

Try the car park next to the safe house in Alqaquin(middle island).

Grr, I'm stuck on a couple of missions. Anything where your asked to blast your way into buildings isn't made easy by the fact it's impossible to see anything not standing in direct sunlight. It's like fighting the Shadow Man.

Finished the game about ten minutes ago, took me about 26 hours. While it was a good game I still think it's very very overrated! Also the game began to drag at the middle point of the game.

They started to introduce new characters one after another. And my one final complaint is that the missions started to be too similiar at some point (hold the trigger down and kill about 30 enemies) :shakehead

Grr, I'm stuck on a couple of missions. Anything where your asked to blast your way into buildings isn't made easy by the fact it's impossible to see anything not standing in direct sunlight. It's like fighting the Shadow Man.

Put brightness and contrast to about 3/4's to the right. That way, you can actually see whats happening at night / in alleyways, but it doesn't completely ruin the day time.

Try the car park next to the safe house in Alqaquin(middle island).

na those are turismos.

Rolled Over get! been trying on and off for a while to get that achievement. :smile:

I just started the races for Brucie and i personally think they are too easy compared to San Andreas. All the opposition tend to crash into other oncoming veichles or spin out quite often not posing a challenge to you. I've won three races with this happening in each race.

I'll give another race a go and see if it is any different this time around.

Why is it taking Rockstar so long to fix the multiplayer?

Why is it taking Rockstar so long to fix the multiplayer?

Too busy rolling in money I suspect.