NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

I'm hitting the shops in search tomorrow. I'm not sure whether to buy a ps3 or xbox 360...without starting a ruckas, any guidance please? At the mo i'm just on a wii but this game was the turning point for me

This thread may hold the answer- http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18577

I started it and chose a PS3 reasons-

Metal Gear 4

Connectivity with PSP

Free online

If you'd rather have Gears of War 1&2, Halo 3, Bioshock, slightly better controller, a likely to break console etc...

This thread may hold the answer- http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18577

Metal Gear 4

Connectivity with PSP

Free online

If you'd rather have Gears of War 1&2, Halo 3, Bioshock, slightly better controller, a likely to break console etc...

You listed connectivity with PSP as a reason. :confused:

You listed connectivity with PSP as a reason. :confused:

Yeah, I should have added that PSP connectivity turned out to be shit, but it was something that attracted me originally. :heh:

Metal Gear 4

Connectivity with PSP

Free online

Yay! Its Caris 2.0!

Owning all three consoles, i can say this. They are both very good. They both have their strong points but they both have their weaknesses.

If you prefer multiplayer community based and a very "centralised" system go for the 360. If you prefer bits being here and there in terms of the online, go for PS3.

At the same time, the PS3 is the more reliable console but the controller isn't as good (even the Dual Shock 3). The PS3 will have a far better year than the 360 year this year... but in terms of a back catalogue its hard see a better collection games in only 2 years.

Yay! Its Caris 2.0!

Caris came crawling back... he'll do the same

Yay! Its Caris 2.0!

No._______

Caris came crawling back... he'll do the same

I still prefer my PS3 overall.

Heeeeeey!

:(

I can't really vouch for the 360, but the reasons for the 360 are what attracted, but didn't quite sway me. Should have stated those were my personal predicaments.

Yeah but seriously, check out the thread to decide for yourself.

Is there any 360 users I haven't added?

Oh, oh, hello :D

doomtreeTHERETURN.gif

fucktrees.gif

That looks like the same place both times. Perhaps it's just that tree?

Oh, oh, hello :D

That looks like the same place both times. Perhaps it's just that tree?

It appears to be that way...

Nope.

Both versions have popups but worse on the xbox360 version.

Yeah, but thats a bug. They may have pop-up, but it's not supposed to happen at such a short distance.

As long as it isn't happening around every corner I won't be too mithered. I can cope with Gears of War not loading the textures, sometimes even the environment itself. A few pop ups will be fine.

a few trees popping out the ground isnt going to ruin my fun, not when i can stab grannys

Yeah, but thats a bug. They may have pop-up, but it's not supposed to happen at such a short distance.

I hope that it is a bug McPhee.

a few trees popping out the ground isnt going to ruin my fun, not when i can stab grannys

Hahahah!

A truer testament has ne'r been uttered.

Oh oh OH!?!?!?

Yeah, meant to be at the end of summer. Has all the patches/DLC the 360 and PC versions have and also slightly better graphics :)

Oh oh OH!?!?!?

New batch of rumours started by EGM...who have a knack for being right!

Thanks for the input gents, i'll defo think some more on that. Was going to the midnight launch in hammersmith but i've got exams every day this week...so i should really start revision now :s wish me luck!

I can't wait for the inevitable back lash..what trashy bull shit headline will the daily mail turf out this time.

I can't wait for the inevitable back lash..what trashy bull shit headline will the daily mail turf out this time.

I can't wait until we're the ones writing the trashy bullshit while our kids reverse over a prostitute again in a virtual holo-suite.

Just found out that the Tesco where I work are doing a midnight launch. That's nice of them, seeing as I completely forgot to pre-order.