NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Got this from them on Friday, but apparently they're not actually shipping till today so should get it tomorrow.

When did you preorder? If it was after 19th April then you may not get it till later in the week as they can't guarantee launch day delivery for anyone who ordered after then

Ordered way before April 19th, think It was in March.

Think you may struggle to get it to be honest.

Think I'll go looking round town for it then, I'm not gonna pay £70 for it though. I'll keep the order open just in case and I'll sell it later if I miracuously arrives later.

I really haven't been this hyped for years. Does anyone know of anywhere that sells posters of that lollipop girl? I don't know why but I just think it looks great. Thank good someone does interesting art for their games.

Well the mail came at 11:00am today and there was no GTAIV :(

it'll be here tomorrow though. The thing is, i have a dentist apponitment tomorrow morning, so i won't be here when the mail comes.

Well, GAME didn't bring mine today either, unless it comes later by Parcel Force (not likely). Ah well, I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow :D That gives me some push to get all of my uni work and revising out of the way today, so I have a day off to play tomorrow!

Got 2 pre orders now, gunna go pick the more likely one up at 12:30 tomorrow.

Canny wait.

Hopefully my copy is at home as i speak, if not then i'm sure Vegas 2 will suffice for completion tonight. Then GTA IV all night Tuesday, can't wait.

I think I'll head to a midnight launch tonight. I have an exam tomorrow so I probably won't get to play it until tomorrow night, so fuck knows why I'm going out in the cold at midnight to get a copy.

Well alas the post has been and gone and mine hasn't shown up. Bit of bummer as I won't get to properly play it till the weekend now owing to work...will perhaps manage to fit in some tomorrow night and wednesday night but not much...first ever time GAME hasn't got a game to me the day before release.

Didn't get mine either. That was not supposed to happen :( It was sent on Friday and I always, except for one time, get it the day before release.

Didn't get mine either. That was not supposed to happen :( It was sent on Friday and I always, except for one time, get it the day before release.

It won't have been sent on Friday...its obvious that companies are lying somewhere...I reckon they will have sent them to depot's perhaps but they havn't been dispatched from their....

How do you land the helicopter? I broke into the airport and stole one, flew into the restricted area and only died when I tried to land the thing on the roof of a building.

Great game. Not a 10

Just did another easy mission and played a few rounds of pool, got the pool achievement (win a game 10G) because the other guy potted the black and the white on the last shot. :heh:

I've just realised GAME obviously did not post my game when they said they did as the money hasn't even left my account yet...it leaves once its been posted...

I've just realised GAME obviously did not post my game when they said they did as the money hasn't even left my account yet...it leaves once its been posted...

Yeah, they did something like that with Wii Fit and Mario Kart, both of them were sent nearly a week after the money 'was' taken out.

Yeah, they did something like that with Wii Fit and Mario Kart, both of them were sent nearly a week after the money 'was' taken out.

It's all very odd...I'll be very hacked off if it doesn't show tomorrow, considering I ordered it months and months ago..

I think I'm starting to warm up to this after watching the Gametrailers review. I think the improved shooting basically solves my one major gripe with the game.

Just hit 20% total completion on this bad boy.

I thought i hadn't been playing much but i found out i have been playing over 12 hours. I honestly can't believe i have been on that long.

Time flies when your having fun :heh:

Don't worry, i have never ever seen that. It must be a one off. That cars probably going super fast but the GIF doesn't show it.

Anyways yowza, PS3 version of GTA is 630P and the 360's is 720p.

Wasn't expecting that.

my housemate just got this today as the shop was selling them a day early, so far its looking pretty sweet.