NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Thing is whenever I've been able to use a Tracking Number, I've never been able to track my package.

I always seem to get the package then the website would tell me the details. So there wouldn't be any point in having the tracking number for me to check where it is...

Its just there way of getting there hands on your money quicker.. that and its easyer for them to have everything ready early so when its time to send it out its ready to go

Have to agree with you there mate, is first class 1 day delivery or is it 1-2 days?

It may have despatched from them, but not quite on its way to you yet. If it has left their warehouse then they have to change the status to dispatched, so you know it can't be cancelled and you will be charged imminently.

Everyone's getting so worked up about when their copy will be shipped, in a week all this anxiousness and false hope will look so pointless :heh:

It will look pointless. But it's the first major release of a title in quite a while in my opinion. I've not been psyched up for a game this much for a while.

Have to agree with you there mate, is first class 1 day delivery or is it 1-2 days?

First class is 1-2 day delivery. (Although in most cases its 1 day)

some guy over at gtaforums who works at game.co.uk's dispatch warehouse in Basingstoke said they were all packed and the copies for people who chose free delivery are being sent out on Saturday.

People who paid for next day delivery will be sent out on Monday.

He also said that the people with free delivery have a chance of getting it on Monday :)

info here

Im trying to persuade a few contacts to sell me a copy of the game. So far no luck, it seems none of them trust me enough to risk pissing Take 2 off :(

First class is 1-2 day delivery. (Although in most cases its 1 day)

I thought it was 1-2, so if they dispatch it on monday how can they be sure it will only take 1 day?

I reckon it's on it's way, i'm only trying to give myself hope i know but meh : peace:

some guy over at gtaforums who works at game.co.uk's dispatch warehouse in Basingstoke said they were all packed and the copies for people who chose free delivery are being sent out on Saturday.

People who paid for next day delivery will be sent out on Monday.

He also said that the people with free delivery have a cance of getting it on Monday :)

info here

What a kick in the balls for those who paid for delivery!

Yeah it's good isn't it. Iggy fucking pop is one of the DJs!

Sick. Sick. Sick. :yay:

On gameplay next day delivery is £4.99, and first class was 99p which is obviously not sure to be next day otherwise why would they have an option for next day.

On Game.co.uk (same company as gameplay isn't it?) first class is free.

So that would mean my copy might as well be from Game with free delivery therefore not being sent out on monday and has a chance of getting to me on monday. Am i right??

i have been playing this for the last 3 hours. very very good. the driving is a lot more realistic. Niko controls very heavy and walks real slow. The mobile phone is really well done. cant wait to properly get into it.

On gameplay next day delivery is £4.99, and first class was 99p which is obviously not sure to be next day otherwise why would they have an option for next day.

On Game.co.uk (same company as gameplay isn't it?) first class is free.

So that would mean my copy might as well be from Game with free delivery therefore not being sent out on monday and has a chance of getting to me on monday. Am i right??

You get free special delivery if you order multiple games from game.co.uk

When I pre-ordered from GAME there was only one choice in the list... "free next day delivery".

Oh well, here's hoping for Monday anyway :)

wait... I'm at uni on Monday >.<

Camera angle is a bit off centre for driving.

Just hit some womans leg accidentally and it was really realistic how she hit the floor and her friend was like "my god" actually felt kinda bad for her.

*Continues*

Just hit some womans leg accidentally and it was really realistic how she hit the floor and her friend was like "my god" actually felt kinda bad for her.

*Continues*

I take it your trying to make me jealous.......... you've succeeded :mad:

*Continues*

I'm gonig to enjoy this.

not because I can run old ladies down, but because it might make me not want to.

to be honest though, I've always played GTA as low key as it lets you: I prefer keeping my head down when driving about as it lets me enjoy the sights and sounds more. And with a more realistic protagonist, gangsters aint flashy right? ;)

Oh my god, the wanted system is amazing!

Oh my god, and theres when in car "Cinematic mode" which zooms right out. This is getting good.

Next Day Delivery on GamePlay is Royal Mail Special Delivery which is guaranteed next day where as First Class is next dya most of the time, sometimes isn't and you can't complain if it doesn't come the next day. If Special Delivery doesn't come the next day you can get your money back I think?