NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

I've found a few of Gervais's stand up jokes funny, but all in all he's pretty dull. Less relevant these days than Peter Kay...

Al Murray, that's who they should put in the game. He'd have a field day doing a show in some dingy NYC comedy club

Gervais is a c*nt.

On that new NSPCC (I think its that) advert he does he is obviously blue screened into the frame.

I also found his "Every 3 seconds someone buys my DVD" piss take ad disgusting to say the least. He is truly a selfish man and can burn in hell.

I like the office. I actually prefer the American version, maybe because he isn't in it. I also think Extras is really good. Shame he is an utter tw*t.

The GTA IV advert was just on channel 4, right after My Name is Earl....it was all kinds of awesome 0_o

EDIT: It was on again....AGAIN!!! i think i'm having multiple orgasums.

The GTA IV advert was just on channel 4, right after My Name is Earl....it was all kinds of awesome 0_o

Ive seen it on loadsa channels and yeah its every kinda awesome.. and everyone has been a 360 Advert tho.. no PS3 one

Pre-ordered this today, guarantied for release day.

Word.

Where did you Pre-order from Matthew?

Blockbusters, or as i call it "Blockys".

They have 43 pre-orders and found out yesterday there getting over 60 copies in. :)

Ok cool i was gonna risk it and try to buy it from tescos or asda but i think i better try and get a pre-order in just incase

It's not working for me...it keeps saying my email address has been used, which is hasn't...

No idea if you're using Firefox, but apparently the site has problems with it. So use IE.

I've signed up, but no idea if I'll ever use it though. That probably depends on how well it's integrated into the game.

No idea if you're using Firefox, but apparently the site has problems with it. So use IE.

The site works fine with Firefox.

The site works fine with Firefox.

Quite a few people over at NeoGAF were reporting problems with Firefox. Not everyone mind.

Did anyone know that Ricky Gervais is appearing in one of the comedy clubs?

Awesome!

Did anyone know that Ricky Gervais is appearing in one of the comedy clubs?

Awesome!

yep check back I posted the news.

Rez you have the same comedic taste as Caris... surely thats a bad thing? ;)

Rez you have the same comedic taste as Caris... surely thats a bad thing? ;)

Ha i agree!

I hope you can throw objects like empty bottles in the game. That would make Ricky Gervais funny to watch. Prancing around like a dick dodging bottles.

This is the one i keep seeing.. its a bit longer than the other one

Hmm, not bad. Not great either.