NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

If that's not the model they used then she's the spitting image. And hot.

If that's not the model they used then she's the spitting image. And hot.

Nope she wasnt the model they used.

im not that hyped but have just pre-orderd it.. can't wait to just wreak havoc in the streets.. i have spend so many hours doing just that in Saints Row.. was a bit more fun with the enhanced graphics..

*Drool*

Can't wait to do mad stunts on bikes.

Same, one of the things I like best is getting a chase from the police and then doing cool ass jumps and stuff.

Aye, in Vice City I just used to grab some cars/bikes and head to the airport for an hour.

I'm glad it's only screenshots and not information that's being put here all the time. Can't read too much about a game otherwise it's ruined.

Dante my friend, you are a sex addict.

What do you mean Caris? Humps Caris's leg.

You have far too many pictures of women at your fingertips.

It's worrying ;)

You have far too many pictures of women at your fingertips.

It's worrying ;)

They are at all of our fingertips...you just need to know where to look and Dante clearly knows...

Anyone who doesn't want that amazing deal at hmv and wantst he game cheap. 365games.co.uk, between certain times on the 6th April it will be £29.99.

Much easier to link and you read I guess.

Anyone who doesn't want that amazing deal at hmv and wantst he game cheap. 365games.co.uk, between certain times on the 6th April it will be £29.99.

Much easier to link and you read I guess.

Only problem i can see is that it says "This is a pre-order - Game will be despatched to you on the 30th April - Subject to change by the publisher"

the 30th is a bit late... tho the site is good ive had stuff from them before cos they sell on ebay too.

found this little thing on gta4.net.

its a GTA IV advert for gamestop, it shows off the phisics engine in places and a few environments.

Think I'll trade Heavenly Sword in towards it to tide me over until Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out.

"GTA IV, I'm told, is a game measured not in hours of play, but weeks."

Link, mini preview.

I don't know any other way to say I'm looking forward to this immensley.

http://www.gtagaming.com/gtagaming/news/comments.php?i=1250

Rockstar Games has today confirmed that the version of Grand Theft Auto IV which will go on sale in Australia will not be the same version which gamers in other countries will be unwrapping later in the day.

Speaking to The Age, a representative for Rockstar Games confirmed that a "special verison" of the game was submitted for rating by the Office of Film and Literature Classification, who subsequently awarded an MA 15+ rating. Quite what content will be missing from the game was not disclosed, but earlier this week a BBFC report indicated the game contains intense sexual content.