NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Just give me an area the size of San Andreas with Vice City's 80s setting and i'll be happy. Also- Erasure in the soundtrack.

Animals and children...so basically they should put a Zoo in the game!

I want to see something new - it needs to have enough improvements to the series for a sequel to III. (Vice City and San Andreas were too similar to III...the series started getting stale at VC, if four is similar again, it would just be a very stale formula by that point).

I would like a San-Andreas sized area, anything bigger is getting a bit silly. Like Cox said, around the Vice City time, because that's the best game imo (though i never actually owned SA). Or maybe even a modern 2006-7-8 time.

This time you help people!

GTAIV Trailer

Not really of course! but the video looks so cool!

Wouldn't suprise me in the least if they they set it in an oriental town, and you get to use a lawnmower to shred everyone to death

This time you help people!

GTAIV Trailer

Not really of course! but the video looks so cool!

lol nice one. im really hyped for this game now! :laughing:

great add i must admit though.

Just remove the urban ghetto shit and it will be all ok. Hopefully they'll improve the flying, a bit more customisation, and remove the eating rubbish.

As long as they remove or cut down a bit on the urban gangs inc Ballas that will be an improvement. Also i would like to see Rockstar give us a choice for our character so we can choose if he/she is either black or white.

Improve the flying, add some more assets that actually have things to do inside. I don't mind if they include the main characters family/friends for story missions like in SA. And take out the g/f's that require your body to be different sizes which did drive me bonkers.

As for the size and time area for the game, maybe a little bigger than SA but set in either the 80's or in a modern era. And add a Zoo and make it more realisic by having more trains in the game either sitting in sidings (like cars in carparks that you can "borrow") or moving along the rails at more regular intervals. And have ships arriving and leaving port and planes landing and taking off from airports, which would be nice.

Just remove the urban ghetto shit and it will be all ok. Hopefully they'll improve the flying, a bit more customisation, and remove the eating rubbish.

You cant remove that cuase thats what its like in real life.

Fo' real.

I really want missons to appear in areas that you have 'completed', if that makes sense. For example, after I opened the second lot of missions in San Andreas I hardly ever went back to 'Da Grove'...or whatever it is called!

I would also like more, and seemless, indoor environments!

As I said before, I would like a zoo and maybe even a theme park!

LOADS of ragdoll physics so when I run people over it makes it worth my while.

Skatboards and rollerblades!

More racing!

The ability to shoot wheels out quicker so cars flip over...like in Crackdown!

Make it so that cars don't flip over when driving over the tiniest of bumps...

I would like to climb up building like in Assassin's Creed...but hey, thats what Assassin's Creed is for...

Way better city design, Crackdown did have a smaller city but it is much more striking and memorable!

I would like there to ba a point to exploring the massive countryside...

Include that Mexican woman from SA, the one who swears and lives in that hut! She rocked!

More swearing/ witty insults...the Mexican woman in the last game was the funnies bit!

Way better car control.

Way better car damage...and car crashes!

More bikes!

Get rid of going to the gym and crap like that...

More weapons, more cars...(The more the better!)

Introduce more realistic weather...actually I just want natural disasters....

Introduce a cheat which allows you to get an extra wanted star where aliens try to abduct you...

I want to be able to throw grenades out of my car!

Better directed cutscenes.

I want to have the cops chase me properly...Only one maybe two squad cars on me with me trying to lose them properly. I don't want random cops jumping out of every alley automatically knowing I just held up a bank.

More people, NPCs...whatever!

Proper crowd physics...i.e. people not throwing themselves infront of my car when I drive near them. When I blow something up I want people to clambering over each and trampling the fallen in a bid to stay alive!

I would like some recognition from the world when my character happens to take over three cities.

I want a Dead Rising type thing where you can use anything you want as a melee weapon!

I would love it to be set in modern day London, but I very much doubt that...maybe they could have two cities like London and new York and you could travel between them. That would rock!

Co-op, Co-op, Co-op!!!

Live multiplayer deathmatch type stuff!

Bigger and better explosions!!!

Regular 360 content.

It's set in tokyo, i'm taking bets.

Yeah lets hope so. I'm up for some Hello Kitty killing :laughing:

An option to have 3 other mates run around with you just picking up prostitutes, driving around doing random stuff.

Set in Europe or all over America, doing road trips in the game. Flying from England to France. Killing the entire population of France.

A large game with loads of things to do.

Needs some kind of gameplay innovation, otherwise I will be thoroughly bored.

EDIT: I hope it's set in MK.

Milton Keanes?

An whole contient would be pretty cool. I havn't liked GTA since Vice City as that was just the best setting. SA just sucked.

Needs some kind of gameplay innovation, otherwise I will be thoroughly bored.

How so? There hasn't been a gameplay revolution since Mario 64, yet were all still playing games.

Besides, GTA is far from outdated or in need of a major overhaul.

How so? There hasn't been a gameplay revolution since Mario 64, yet were all still playing games.

!AGREED! Just imagine GTA on next gen, it makes my mouth water, amazing cut scences, tons of action going on in every street, im gonna have to stop talking about this game actully i think im getting moist.

I never said it was in need of a major overhaul. They just need to add more things to the gta formula to make it more fresh, as GTA doesn't make my mouth water anymore. What I'm trying to say is that I don't want GTA IV to just be GTA III in a different setting.

Also when I said "innovation" I didn't mean a revolution ie 2d to 3d, more of how the resident evil series changed in Resi 4.

I never said it was in need of a major overhaul. They just need to add more things to the gta formula to make it more fresh, as GTA doesn't make my mouth water anymore. What I'm trying to say is that I don't want GTA IV to just be GTA III in a different setting.

Also when I said "innovation" I didn't mean a revolution ie 2d to 3d, more of how the resident evil series changed in Resi 4.

Exactly.

I loved GTA III and Vice City, but got bored very quickly of San Andreas. Why? Because it was just too samey.

IGN both think (and hope) that GTAIV is a MMO game.

A GTA MMO would quite possibly be the worst idea for a MMO possible. The only thing GTA should do online is some sort of "Gang-War" thing - 4 gangs get bases (in a smaller version of the city), and they have to take over the bases of all the other gangs.

Yeh, you're right. Don't agree with them other two saying that it'll just be good old GTA but just next-gen'd up with amazing cut-scenes etc. There's got to be some major advancements on the formula, and Rockstar know that after seeing slow sales of the PSP games, and because of the increased competition with other franchises that have recently come about like Saints Row and Crackdown.

They need something unique to set them apart from those games, and others that are bound to come out this year as well.

Crackdown had something so much more in terms of exploration than GTA had and Saints Row pulled off the whole "black guy" thing far better than GTA: SA.

They're gunna have to pull something out of their asses to trump the competition. Then again, this is GTA they can just improve the graphics and the chav idiots will go out and buy the sack of crap. Ah well, atleast they'll hopefully be smart and buy it on the 360 rather than the PS3...