NEurope
flameboy

Blazing Angels- Rumoured to have online multiplayer

I hate customer service.

Unfortunantly we can not provide you with information about the game until the release date.

Kind Regard

Ubisoft techncial support

What ARE you talking about?

That's MINDBLOWING. Look at all those buildings! Easilly the best looking Wii game so far. A must-buy, whether it has online play or not (YES, I am a flynut).

Those are classic Ubisoft Bullshots, that are recycled from Xbox version's promomaterial. Never take any preview pictures that Ubisoft gives seriously. They are always been heavily doctored* and always will be.

* It's also sad that certain people used these bullshots to prove how game X's Wii version is so much worse than Xbox version. Of course, they haven't never seen Xbox version live, but screenshots don't lie, eh?

According to Ubisoft's quarterly sales report, Wii will get Blazing Angels in the 4th Quarter of the financial year - the report was written at the end of January, so it looks likely we will see the game this month.

So, our answer will be known soon.

edit:

Ubisoft's official page on the game

Multiplayer for up to 16 players online (with one new PS3/Wii mode)

Engage in head-to-head dogfights or cooperative team play between squadrons on huge maps with large formations.

Em but we are getting blazing angels in March.

No online though

The financial year ends in March.

WiiUK

Ubisoft have confirmed that Blazing Angels on Wii will not feature online multiplayer.

Our contact at Ubisoft has confirmed that the Wii incarnation of Blazing Angels, due out at the end of March, will not feature online multiplayer in any form whatsoever.

As far as is currently known, the first Wii game to feature a 'proper' online mode will be the upcoming Pokémon game from Nintendo.

Stay tuned for more news.

Should we trust this fan site?

Listen to me Blasing angels will not have online multiplayer. First title in America and Europe to have online will be Pokemon battle revolution

WiiUK

Should we trust this fan site?

No. .

Listen to me Blasing angels will not have online multiplayer. First title in America and Europe to have online will be Pokemon battle revolution

Quiet you.

Wheres the official source for that?

Quiet you.

I think he's right, though. I very much doubt this will have online play, as it's probably just another mixup. Like the new Mortal Kombat and Far Cry were said to have online play.

I think he's right, though. I very much doubt this will have online play, as it's probably just another mixup. Like the new Mortal Kombat and Far Cry were said to have online play.

Stop betraying me Flinky! Must... Believe...

You will believe in me Tellyn888, I speak the truth, believe in me.
You sound like the Bible... Give us a reason please.

Pokemon is Nintendo's first online title. And it was the Wii's first online title, in Japan.

You sound like the Bible... Give us a reason please.

Pokemon is Nintendo's first online title. And it was the Wii's first online title, in Japan.

Yes and Reggie Fils-Aime confirmed it was the first multiplayer title on the wii in NA, thats Pokemon not Blazing Angels.

Another note have a look at the boxart why is their no wi-fi logo on it.

Also this as well...

Blazing angels will not have online play!

"The good folks at Wii-UK were nice enough to shoot an email my way. They got in touch with their Ubi rep to discuss the possiblity of Blazing Angels online. Their rep confirmed that the title will not feature online multiplayer in any way. Looks like it’s time for IGN and others to update their info!"

source: http://www.wii-uk.net/phpnews/news.php?action=fullnews&showcomments=1&id=410

Some representative from a fan site. Well, I'm not saying that the site is making stuff up, but other people who work for Ubisoft do think the game is online for Wii. At this moment, we can't really say.

Some representative from a fan site. Well, I'm not saying that the site is making stuff up, but other people who work for Ubisoft do think the game is online for Wii. At this moment, we can't really say.

The website got in touch with their ubisoft representative who said the game will not be online - they'll have a faq sheet so they can answer these questions cube.

The website got in touch with their ubisoft representative who said the game will not be online - they'll have a faq sheet so they can answer these questions cube.

yeah but how reliable are this site? no where else has reported this as fact and no doubt plenty of other sites have asked for confirmation since the first new stories came out?!

And on the official site it's online, and a representative of Ubisoft has given IGN a boxart with the WFC logo.

What I'm saying is some people at Ubisoft are confused about the game, and because of that, ther is no reliable source at all (for now) for the online mode (or lack of it) of the game.

And on the official site it's online, and a representative of Ubisoft has given IGN a boxart with the WFC logo.

What I'm saying is some people at Ubisoft are confused about the game, and because of that, ther is no reliable source at all (for now) for the online mode (or lack of it) of the game.

Go on ubisoft website thats the official box art for the europe. And if you remember before the wii's launch Tony Hawks Downhill Jam had the wifi logo on then was removed.

Anyway I personally know I am right but we will see in 24 days then.

anyone getting this? Its out friday and I'm in two minds whether to get it or not, anyone seen a review? no wifi logo by the way:)

nah think if I pick up any game thats out this friday it will be Godfather and think I'm gonna wait on for Medal of Honour Airbourne instead...