NEurope
Wesley

Proudest Moment

Competing in an amateur boxing fight in front of a crowd of loads of people. I lost, but am still proud just to have experienced it, because it's something many would not have the bottle to do. That and the guy was much bigger than me and the majority reckon I was getting the better of him at times and came close to knocking him out.

Getting full marks on a Drama performance I did a year ago today!

Fuck me it's gone quick!

I can't really think of anything other than passing my driving test first time. I'm sure there's something a lot better than that....

DoE Silver?

Winning an award and 125 euro for being a great pupil at our local art academy (after school activity kind of stuff, like music class) and being there for 11 years already. Felt kinda proud about that (got to go on a picture with the mayor, hooray XD ), though I was freakishly nervous when I had to go on that stage to get my award, with all those people sitting in the public staring at me. =O

Also kinda proud cause I've been doing this same boring weekend job for about six years already now; never thought I'd be able to keep doing it for that long. =P

High School, i had been builed for a few year by this guy and one day we were waiting for the teacher to turn up to go into science and this lad said something to me so i told him to fuck off, and hit smacked me straight in the face infront of the whole class. So i just stood straight back up dropped my back and beat the living hell outta him, punch, kick you name it. I guess all those years of bullying just got bottled up and i let it out, he never said a word back to me after that.

Haha, brilliant, the fucker deserved it. I don't have any sympathy for people that just sit and take shit from people. You don't exist to be abused.

Anyway, my proudest moment, well, I don't really know, there's a few...

There was one time about a year and a half ago when I was in town completely smashed in Manchester town and I was using one of the outdoor cubicles, and my mates were waiting behind a wall. Anyway these three guys and a girl come up to me and start giving me shit, all sorts of racist crap that I'm not going to mention. Anyway, they tell me to get out of the cubicle, and I tell them to fuck right off, the scunner bastards. So they grabbed me and started pushing me around, and I couldn't do anything cause I was so disorientated. Anyway, a couple of seconds later my mates all just walk round the corner. All eight of us just smack the shit out of these guys and the girl (I don't believe in not hitting girls. Yes, I'm a dishonourable fuck.) Running after them and we tossed them in the middle of the fountain and took most of their clothes, it was especially hilarious cause it was in the middle of winter :heh:

It's nice to have some good friends to watch your back :).

1. Probably 3 months ago actually. In my Science modular mocks, I got nothing more than Bs (and a D in Biology). My teacher was pretty pissed. I soon found out that in the real things I got all A* and it felt GOOD telling that to the teacher. Revision pays off children!

2. Got into Hot Fuzz despite being 4 months young and really short.

3. I stood up to this dick in my year who threatend to 'gob' on my bag if I didn't give up my seat for his mate. I didn't let him and he spat on my bag. Took a bit of scrubbing to get off but he hasn't really bothered me since.

For me probably getting a B in Spanish. I really could not believe it.

Playing for my primary schools football team. Around this tim e, because I cant play, i think thats quite good. Specially running down the left wing, crossing the ball with my left foot, swirving in and the guy who got onto it mised, even though I'm right footed.

Each year for my local cricket team, we hold a "single wicket" cup where everyone competes individually in a sort of 2-over knockout style thing. Anywho, not being from the village where this club is based, I was not considered by anyone to be any good. Two seasons ago I was seen as the "worst player" going into this cup... and I fucking showed them when I won it. Ho ho ho... I even bowled the "best player the club has ever fucking produced" for nought. I completely rubbed it in during the victory speach. They haven't done the tournament since.

Hmm... 1 year ago, more or less, I got totally wasted and I got the living crap beat out of me by 4 guys in the middle of a public square full of bars. ^^ I just got up, asked "are you finished", pushed them like I couldn't care less if I just got a beating and went to get a beer and dedicated myself to drinking it all the while throwing kisses their way. What's even better... I didn't get any bruises, for I am made of steel. (actually... I'm pretty bulky... I should start picking random fights :D )

High School, i had been builed for a few year by this guy and one day we were waiting for the teacher to turn up to go into science and this lad said something to me so i told him to fuck off, and hit smacked me straight in the face infront of the whole class. So i just stood straight back up dropped my back and beat the living hell outta him, punch, kick you name it. I guess all those years of bullying just got bottled up and i let it out, he never said a word back to me after that.

Good on you mate. That is soemthing to be proud of. Bullies deserve a good whacking.

2 moments come to mind

One of them happend about 6 years ago during school. I decided to try out for the basketball team and i got in. Anyway, the team made it to the finals and we were against Newport playing at home. What i remember of it was that i got a three pointer which resulted in the team winning the tournament. And being Newport, they couldn't handle losing so they kicked the tar out of me after the game. They beat me badly enough that i had to quit due to injury. At least i achieved one of my proudest moments that year.

The other moment is that i won a snooker tournament the other week in which no-one thought i had a chance. I have to hand it to who i played, they were very good players. I sure did rub it in afterwards to them. Got a nice prize as well.

Finally calling my english teacher "a stuck up old bitch who needs to go back to uni"

Finally made me realise i should stick up for myself. No matter who it is thats getting at me.

: peace:

Haha, brilliant, the fucker deserved it. I don't have any sympathy for people that just sit and take shit from people. You don't exist to be abused.

Anyway, my proudest moment, well, I don't really know, there's a few...

There was one time about a year and a half ago when I was in town completely smashed in Manchester town and I was using one of the outdoor cubicles, and my mates were waiting behind a wall. Anyway these three guys and a girl come up to me and start giving me shit, all sorts of racist crap that I'm not going to mention. Anyway, they tell me to get out of the cubicle, and I tell them to fuck right off, the scunner bastards. So they grabbed me and started pushing me around, and I couldn't do anything cause I was so disorientated. Anyway, a couple of seconds later my mates all just walk round the corner. All eight of us just smack the shit out of these guys and the girl (I don't believe in not hitting girls. Yes, I'm a dishonourable fuck.) Running after them and we tossed them in the middle of the fountain and took most of their clothes, it was especially hilarious cause it was in the middle of winter :heh:

It's nice to have some good friends to watch your back :).

Good, you can bet that those girls will have complained that they're not equal to men at some point in their life.

And being Newport, they couldn't handle losing so they kicked the tar out of me after the game. They beat me badly enough that i had to quit due to injury. At least i achieved one of my proudest moments that year.

People who do things like that should be banned from the sport for life.

^^ I just got up, asked "are you finished",

Smooth. :laughing:

I bet that confused 'em a little.:wink: