NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

boys tounge cut off by teacher

Teacher to be Fired for Cutting 7-Year-Old Student's Tongue With Scissors

A substitute teacher in Milan, Italy will be fired after cutting the tongue of a seven-year-old student in a second-grade class she was teaching. According to local media reports she has also been charged with assault.

The teacher allegedly threatened to cut the boy's tongue out with scissors after he was disruptive. She later claimed that it was a joke and that the scissors slipped.

"Zero tolerance is the only response to such unacceptable behavior. Hundreds of thousands of good teachers do not merit being discredited by the actions of a few," said Education Minister Giuseppe Fioroni.

Thats just sick

a tongue is a hefty organ - it couldnt be cut clean off with a slip :(

Ban scissors ?

Absolute nutter imho, but it must have been one hell of a disruptive child to drive someone that far.

Sounds fake...I mean, she must of got the kid in a headlock, held the boy's tounge with the same hand, then gnashed at it with the scissors.

And doing it in the class...surely someone the noise from the class (before she got the scissors near the kid) would of got some attention from someone else.

Like I said, sounds fake.

I could never do that to anyone,the scissors can not simply "slip" and cut of a tongue,you would need some force to cut it,and I really don't see how it was only a "joke" in the first place.

But on the other hand it would be hard to hold the tongue out to try and cut it especially if you squirm it would be really hard to and by that time kids would scream and another teacher would of arrived.

If it's true then sick isn't the word for this.

Sick isn't the word for this.

How about "totaly stupid"?

That teacher is one psycho. And I thought the one's at my school where bad...:hmm:

It doesn't sound like his tongue was actually cut off, just cut. Like Letty says, you'd need some pretty hefty scissors to actually cut the tongue off.

But still, this is a bit sick.

Ah, if it only got cut then it sounds possible it was an accident then.

Could of been a joke that went wrong like the teacher said.

My tongue felt funny reading that story.

Well she's stupid for using scissors to scare him, she's supposed to be teaching them to be safe with scissors and then she started snipping them near his tongue "for a joke".

If it really was a mistake, I kinda feel bad for the teacher. Kids can be total assholes sometimes. Still, she would have to be one clumsy gal to actually cut the kids tongue.

I'm going to push to have it added into our Behaviour and Motivation policy as a standard punishment.

Lets face it though, cutting a child's tongue is pretty disruptive in itself isn't it? Damn hypocrite. Now if he slammed him over the head with a hammer then that would make everything quite and settled pretty quickly.

I'm going to push to have it added into our Behaviour and Motivation policy as a standard punishment.

That sounds like a coporal punishment version of sharia law... cut their tongue off if they talk to much, cut their hand off if they don't write any essays, cut their head off if they are stupid... :heh:

I feel ill just from reading this, how horrific. It reminds me of that scene in Oldboy, which I had a lot of trouble watching.

cut their hand of if they don't write any essays, cut their head off if they are stupid... :heh:

I like it

More realistic: a sterilization policy. Fuck excluding them, eradicate them from the gene pool.

We need more of this sort of thing in schools. There's just no discipline anymore.

So the topic reads "tongue cut off", the story starts with "tongue cut" and ends with "threatened to cut". Such a good example of how stories become stretched when spread by people. If you go back to the incident itself, she probably said "watch that tongue!" while holding a drawing of some scissors.

Sign in to follow this