NEurope
Whizkid

What is the most stupid thing you have ever done

I once pissed on some lingerie in a clothes shop when I was around 8/9

Gah, I can't think of anything. I'm such a boring person, really. Or maybe I just erase memories, because I'm real stupid most of the time. Something has bound to have happened to me...

Anyway, THE ganondorf, can't wait to hear your full story.

I once pissed on some lingerie in a clothes shop when I was around 8/9

That should be in the "proudest moment" thread.

OK: i was invited to a fancy dress party when i was 17. We all were going to dress as something we weren't. Being me, i chose a woman. I went into Next and got a size 12. I paid for it at the counter, where the lady asked me who it was for. I tried to say myself, but she ignored me, going ''Don't worry, I'll keep this surprise for the lady a secret.'' Annoyed, i went out the shop, and to the party the following night. The dress was too small! I couldn't believe it. What was more, whilst I was out 'shopping' the dude who was hosting the party apparatly rung me up to tell me to come in casual clothes, as fancy dress was too complicated. So I went to the party in a dress that was too small for me! I now check my messages every day.

OK: i was invited to a fancy dress party when i was 17. We all were going to dress as something we weren't. Being me, i chose a woman. I went into Next and got a size 12. I paid for it at the counter, where the lady asked me who it was for. I tried to say myself, but she ignored me, going ''Don't worry, I'll keep this surprise for the lady a secret.'' Annoyed, i went out the shop, and to the party the following night. The dress was too small! I couldn't believe it. What was more, whilst I was out 'shopping' the dude who was hosting the party apparatly rung me up to tell me to come in casual clothes, as fancy dress was too complicated. So I went to the party in a dress that was too small for me! I now check my messages every day.

but nobody asked....

how did you not fit a size 12? :s

but nobody asked....

This is ammunition in case he kicks off with me again. Current ammunition for Fresh.

I'll think of something for me and post later on.

Playing Rugby :rolleyes:

I tried to take someone out from the front. Unfortunately, a team mate had the same idea except from the back and he couldn't see me. He succeeded and they both toppled on me. All I heard was CRACK. I was scared like hell because I had never broken anything before. Turns out that I badly twisted the ligament. Two months later I turned around too quickly and sprained it. It was swelled for a week but two months later it's alright :D

I now never want to play Rugby again.

I also jumped off a office chair while it was rotating and landed on my head and got a black eye. I was three.

Mine would have been a few years back at my ex's 18th.

I decided to get absolutely hammered (as you do) but on returning home with my ex and a couple of her mates , I was still living with my Mum at the time , I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to discover if I had any homo-sexual tendancies so I then spent the next hour or so making out with one of my ex's (male) mates on the sofa. All this was in full view of everyone present , including my mother.

The night wasn't even over at that.

When I finally woke up the next day , I went downstairs and noticed that there was a huge damp patch in the hallway where a potted plant of some sort had once stood.

I figured I had better ask my ex what had happened and apparently after I had crashed out after my earlier homo-erotic acts , my Mum had decided to wake me up from me drunken slumber rather than let me sleep. It was at this moment that I had decided that the plant in the hall was looking rather dry and withered so I did what I had to and went ahead and watered it , all the while waving my dick around and asking why eveyone was insisting in watching me go for a piss.

It took a long while to be forgiven and I certainly don't drink to that volume any more.

When I was 7 I went to a shop, took an ice cream out of the freezer and left the shop, when I got back I realised I hadn't paid for the ice cream, and instead of pocketing the 50p I had, I went back down and paid for the ice cream. Curse my honesty.

I brought a can of my own piss to school.

Long story.

Come on, tell us! I'm sure everyone want's to know.

but nobody asked....

Err DCK asked...

Dumbest thing I've ever done?

Believe the old man when he said he had cookies for me in his house...

Err DCK asked...

Dumbest thing I've ever done?

Believe the old man when he said he had cookies for me in his house...

ah i see...i just believe it is rude to tell a story when nobody asked. my mistake

When I was 3 years old, I put my right hand's middle finger on a juicer. Needless to say, it... wasn't in good shape. ^^

I got myself locked up in Bangkwang Prison, Thailand, for just over a week under suspiscion of smuggling...

...that was kinda stupid, but I hadn't done much wrong... hence why I'm in work now talking about it (long story)!

Well considering the thread is about stupid things I've done then I guess it's sleeping with one of my friends sisters... yeah, that's probably it!