NEurope
Whizkid

What is the most stupid thing you have ever done

When I was about 8, I was watching some people playing darts, and I thought they had finished, so I went over to the dart board, to pull the darts out. Someone threw another, and it hit me in the face.

:D

Trying to drop an empty coke bottle in a bin and missing ten times in quick succession.

In all fairness, there was a strong wind... :heh:

When I was about 8, I was watching some people playing darts, and I thought they had finished, so I went over to the dart board, to pull the darts out. Someone threw another, and it hit me in the face.

:D

Nice one letty

Wanked off while on holiday.... in front of me mates..... Okay, you can stop reading now.

Never tried this one.. Might have to do it one day.

*sigh* too many stupid things,

Asking someone if their name was on their birth certificate,

Some one shouting 'Look at him walk!!!!!!' so i shout back 'Look at him GAY'

and oh yeh putting a pen in my pocket only to realise id missed and this was like from an inch away :P

I don't think those are stupid things, I think they are all signs of being retarded...:wink:

I'm joking, GLA only accepts retarded members who have a full money back guarantee included in the box...

Letty reminded me of one, my brother told me not to throw anymore darts and went to get them but I was annoyed I hadn't finished my last go so I threw it anyway and got him in the hand. Nasty.

Never tried this one.. Might have to do it one day.

The best part is that it was on a school trip, I was 15, some of my mates were 14 and 13!

Plus, the girls would look once every few seconds at my magnificent wang, and blush.

thats not something you've actually done though, you live in Newcastle?!::shrug:

Keyword to being "Wanting" doesn't mean I have done it - just it was a stupid idea by a naive goal created by me.

Read the fucking title, jackass. "...have done" ie. In the past. Mmmn...sweet abuse...

Yeah you aren't cool are you.

It was a goal in the past I had. It was a stupid goal I had. Thats in the past.

But if your going to be picky with me then was when I had attempted to learn japanese at night school.

The best part is that it was on a school trip, I was 15, some of my mates were 14 and 13!

Plus, the girls would look once every few seconds at my magnificent wang, and blush.

That's a simply glorious tale mate. I would shake your hand, but I like myself free of venereal disease ;).

:heh:

my god i have no stories like that.......im pretty sure i got caught wanking too though by friends...It always happens

That's a simply glorious tale mate. I would shake your hand, but I like myself free of venereal disease ;).

Lol, someone had to make that joke at some point...

Lol, someone had to make that joke at some point...

Lol I know :heh:, still it's pretty inspiring, something us mere mortals can only aspire to...

Getting fooled into studying animation. Wasted three years of my life.

:heh:

I washed me hands afterwards, I swear.

Letty has also reminded me of one.

Never get into an argument with a sibling. Especially a sibling with darts.

We were playing darts, and then something happened and I start shouting at him, so he picked up the darts and threatened to throw one at me. I was turning away, and he threw it at me. Hit me right on the arse. Hurt like hell!

Fall in love with someone who isn't my girlfriend...

i'm currently trying to sort it out.

EDIT: but at the same time I feel happy, uh oh

All these dart related incidents remind me of Shaun of the Dead! :p

I have no idea. Nothing really comes to mind. Being the perfect being that I am, I make no mistakes.

EDIT: I know. From 1st to 6th grade I was the opposite of popular. In the 7th grade I was pretty popular even with girls. I started dating one of the hottest chicks around, but I basically just made out with her and that's it. I didn't have any feelings for her. I hit puberty very soon, but I still was a kid in that matter, I just didn't realise what was going on, I hardly thought we were dating, just that we made out everyday. Then, one day, probably in late 7th/early8th grade she said to me that she didn't feel the relationship was going anywhere because I never payed any attention and asked if maybe we should brake up. I said, yeah whatever, I go to lots of parties, I can make out with lots of chicks, who cares.

When we broke up, not only did I start talking more to her, I realised that I missed her and that I loved her a lot. So I was constantly asking her on the dates, bothering her, flirting, you name it. This went on, for like 3 years and I always loved her. We made out sometimes during that time, but we never got back together. Then, high school came, we got in seperate classes and I rarely saw her, so I grew out of it. One day, me , her and some other friends met and ended up talking about love. I said the only person I've ever loved was her and was expecting her to said she loved lots of guys. No offense to the girls here, but at least where I come from, girls fall in love (or think that) very often, specially since she was so hot and popular. Then she said she only ever loved me, during the time that we dated. It was a very weird feeling.

Time flew by, we hardly saw each other again, when we do we just have crappy "How are you, good to see you." talk, she's still hot as hell, I don't have any more feelings for her, but she crosses my mind often.

So here I am telling you the story of my life just to say that the most stupid thing I ever did was not realising she loved me, being a total ass and consequently raping my love life from that moment to the time being. What a rant. Ah what the hell, I needed to get that out of my chest.

^Touching:rolleyes:

I never asked a hot girl i fancied out when i had a 96,8% chance of success because she was asking for it. I never did it because... i don't know why and that's why it's stupid.

Never had such a chance again, not even close, so i'm stuck like this forever.::shrug:

^Touching:rolleyes:

Don't make fun of my feelings! They're crawling in my skin! The wounds! They will not heal!

/emo

wayyyyyyyy back.. me and a friend "lent" som ammunatuion from his dad.. it was for one of those rifles.. what are they called in english.. I think its the smallest kind of rifle you can get where there is actually gunpowder involved..

Now those shells looked real dodgy and (small and stupid as I was) I thought they were fake.. now what do I do? I actually take the "projectile" out (lead).. melt it in a spoon over a candle.. and to this day I don't know why... i pour the lead back into the now "empty" shell.... BAAAAANG... i was blinded..

Everything as seen through thick thick fog.. scared shitless the only thing I could think of was going to bed and thinking everything would be okay when I woke up... and lucky me... It was.. well to this day I thank who ever was watching over me that I didn't get any of that lead into my eyes.. it was all over the wall and stuff on my tiny desk though.. phew.. what is it they say..

God looks after drunks and little children.. and I wasnt drunk..

Aha. Ive been thinking long and hard about this, and its so obvious! Im such a fool. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this story.

So...Im an avid Theme Park goer...and so was my best mate (Well still are)

We must of been in about year 10 ish. In school we were drawing up some plans for a while...to...well...build an amusement park in the woods. Heh heh...obviously nothing hi-tech and a lot of our ideas were overly ambitious...although some worked/would of worked.

Anyway, There were two accidents. (The second involved the "main attraction" and the accident didnt directly involve me) Right...the first thing. We were trying to make a simple slide like device,...with an emphasis on how long it was...not too many major thrills. In the end we just layed a metal fence ontop of a pig troff that was there, and put sheets of rusty corregated iron at the bottom. We got a plastic picnic table, upside down and without the legs, and a plastic chair with no legs...we fastened those two together with large tape. Yes. We are that stupid. Anyway so my mates brother and his friend were there too....they all went down...all three of them...looked fun as hell. So I went down...yeah....chair broke off, and I fell off/slid with the "craft" landed chest down (whilst still being dragged/sliding) and I cut all up my belly, and on my hand on the metal...It went RIGHT NEXT to the vein on my wrist, and was pretty deep...the one on my wrist is the only scar I have.

Did we stop there? Hell no!

The second was the main ride...we had a lot of planning, great tools it took a while and was looking great but we never finished it BOOO. It was basically...on this steepish hill, we put some foundations/supports in, in the form of (placing it next to a big tree) and laying a long log down. Lol. We then curled up some more corregated iron sheets and fastened them down (This time we were doing well with good workmanship) anyway we made a track that looked similar to a tobogan run, the idea was going to be that you use a sled to go down. We covered up the top of the iron with these cool pipe things so it was *somewhat* safe too...anyway my friend slipped and proper badly cut his hand...yuk. Not quite as interesting a accident as the first...but the build up was there. Right?

wow rezourceman.. after your post I'm just gonna keep quiet.

Guess it was pretty dumb. Some of the stuff was shit-hot-awesome though.

In a stupid mood one day, when i saw a friend of mine with a friend of hers i hadn't met before. She introduces me, i stupidly speak my mind and say "You're niiiiiiiiiiiice!" - the friend turns away and ignores me.

The crap part was what happened after that - my friend tries to break the awkwardness by turning it into a joke & says "I'm Astrid" and in my stupidity i try follow on the joke and say "you're not niiiiiiiiiiice"... then realise how it came out sounding. She stopped talking to me after that too.