NEurope
Whizkid

What is the most stupid thing you have ever done

Basically post the most stupid thing you have ever done I'll start.

When i was ten me and my mate thought it would be cool to play with lighters and we sat there in his alleyway and set paper alight then the fire got out of control so we run off and hid in the allotments my mate called the fire brigade

and we got a criminal record for arson and i burnt my hand trying to set it out

i can no longer feel anything in my right hand:grin:

tryin a "E" 2 years ago..i dont know what happened the rest of the night but i got told i completely monged out and had to be carryed home..ruining my mates night. not touching drugs again

Once, I was wearing rollerblades, and me and my friend decided to have a fight. So I tried to kick him in the face, and he grabbed my leg. But I was wearing rollerblades, so I fell over backwards, snapped my wrist, dislocated my shoulder and broke my elbow :D

more coming soon

This sounds a little twee, but my most stupid thing is not asking a certain girl out.

Still annoys me to this day.

I put a orange seed in my ear when i was 16 for a joke.

then i had to go to hospital and have it took out...

This sounds a little twee, but my most stupid thing is not asking a certain girl out.

Still annoys me to this day.

Same thing for me.

Wanked off while on holiday.... in front of me mates..... Okay, you can stop reading now.

Taking my last relationship for granted and not thinking about her feeling more that i did.

but my most stupid thing is not asking a girl out

Every day man. every day.

I do stupid things i regret every day, usually stupid stuff i say

Every day man. every day.

I do stupid things i regret every day, usually stupid stuff i say

If that is referring to what I said, this is a very special girl. I still hate myself over it...

Damn me for being so shy!:mad:

I thought it would be fun on my bike to go down my street, put on my brakes and stop just infront of a car. I tried it a second time, the brakes snapped. I went over the handle bars, knocked out my two front teeth, bent the pointy ones back about 45 degrees, scratched all my face.

Funny thing is no-one actually knows about the first part...and neither do you lot..¬_¬

Wanting to work and live and Japan

thats not something you've actually done though, you live in Newcastle?!::shrug:

Slipping on something and falling in a river landing on my back, still have the scars. Or 90% of what I did at New Years but im not going into it, suffice to say I havent been drunk since.

Wanting to work and live and Japan

Read the fucking title, jackass. "...have done" ie. In the past. Mmmn...sweet abuse...

Me and my mate, and his younger brother were at mine, me and my mate were in the loft, and we put this giant bucket in the hoel that leads to the loft. Then we threw balls at the hole, it knocked the bucket down, and whehn we looked, his brother had dissapeared, turned out it knocked him down the stairs. He came out unhurt though.

got suspended :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I got suspended once, it was in year 8. I kicked the shit out of 2 guys for taking the piss out of my London accent. The warned me if I so much as touched anyone else they'd kick me out. More ass was kicked, but they didn't kick me out cause I'm too awesome :heh: They suspended me instead :(

It was for about 2 months too, so it was great.

Too many things to mention, but Im with the school of thought that states its better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Its all great character building stuff imho, and something that helps shape your life. (unless of course it involved igniting an explosive firework wedged between your arse cheeks, then its probably not greatly character building and disfigures your rectum, in which case I have no sympathy for you...)

*sigh* too many stupid things,

Asking someone if their name was on their birth certificate,

Some one shouting 'Look at him walk!!!!!!' so i shout back 'Look at him GAY'

and oh yeh putting a pen in my pocket only to realise id missed and this was like from an inch away :P