NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
-JC-

What's your cure for the dreaded "falling asleep"?

Eikichi Onizuka method:

Place something with needles in your forehead and gently put a bandana (that's not the term I'm looking for but you get the idea it's one of those things that look like belts that you put on your head) around it, so it doesn't fall. If you fall asleep, while sitting for example, your head will hit the desk, you will get stung and wake up. So, it has flaws, you need to be sitting in a desk and your head needs to make contact with it, big deal work around it. Point is: sharp things, pain, etc...

Eikichi Onizuka method:

gto6vu0.jpg

What he said. It works, i garantee it. Even if it's by blood loss.

That reminds me of what my maths teacher said he did when he was at Cambridge- he worked through the night, went to his morning lectures and tutorials, then slept through the day. He says he liked the night because it was cool.

It is rather cool seeing the sun rising. I dunno, it just seems more peaceful at night, sometimes.

Eikichi Onizuka method:

gto6vu0.jpg

What he said. It works, i garantee it. Even if it's by blood loss.

GTO is awesome :D

I'm not trying that method though :/

B) Have a 30 second wank. Yes, it is possible, it doesn't make you tired, and it wakes you up like nothing else.

Um................?

watching the sun rise while your in the library or sat at your desk working is one of the most depressing things in the world.

Shitloads of coffee. You might want to put a wee drop of touch in it (chuck whiskey in) unless you have something to do after the wakey-wake time. Goes down smooth. Cocaine works, too.

As does STREETS OF RAGE, as I found out yesterday.

A) Play either Morrowind or Oblivion.

For the record; this actually has the opposite effect :heh:

The only thing that keeps me from going to sleep is Football Manager 2007.

That's what I ended up doing all night. You know you've played it for too long overall when Theo Walcott retires at 35...

Stop being an idiot and grow up. drinking shit like that could well kill you. Red Bull is illegal in several European countries as drinking too much has killed people. Get a job and get a life.

For the record; this actually has the opposite effect :heh:

Weird. It usually keeps me awake until god knows what hours.

Stop being an idiot and grow up. drinking shit like that could well kill you. Red Bull is illegal in several European countries as drinking too much has killed people. Get a job and get a life.

o shut up, you cant tell ppl to not drink red bull, thats just silly, you need to get a life.

staying awake, errm, play WoW with a doobie?

o shut up, you cant tell ppl to not drink red bull, thats just silly, you need to get a life.

staying awake, errm, play WoW with a doobie?

You have to remember the doobie method doesnt work for everybody especially if they are already knackered....:p

I find that after around the 32 hour mark of sleep deprivation (usually after the peripheral vision crap has stopped) it is easy to stay awake without any artificial help.

As for getting a job and a life comment (bit harsh imho), fcuk that crap.....sponge off the state for a while. They are going to screw you for a lifetime of tax and NI Contributions anyway....Its not like I'm going to get any rebate for everyone who decides not to spend their time tossing it off.

Seriously, if it red bull/relentless was illegal I would have failed my degree by now. Theres no way i could keep up with the workload.

Sign in to follow this