NEurope
Yggdrasill

Argos x-box 360

I was wondering if this is a good price.It costs €479.97 Its from argos[ireland]: Xbox 360 full version+additional controller+any two €39.99 games

39.99 games:

1.viva pinata

2.tomb raider legends

3.kameo

4.oblivion

5.chrome hounds

6.call of duty 2

7.the outfit

8.ghost recon

9.perfect dark zero

10.far cry

11.quake 4

12.prey

13.hitman

14.project gotham racing 3

15.moto gp

16.rockstar table tennis

17.football manager 2006

18.top spin 2

19.tony hawk's american wasteland

Hmm yeh you are saving a bit of money with that bundle so it is a good deal for a brand new Xbox 360. However, I would wait until the end of March because it will be the new financial year then and Microsoft should have announced whether or not they are going to make an improved version.

However if you do get the bundle I would recommend getting Viva Pinata and Oblivion as they are both ace games and offer different playing experiences although perhaps not ideally suited for Xbox Live.

Hmm yeh you are saving a bit of money with that bundle so it is a good deal for a brand new Xbox 360. However, I would wait until the end of March because it will be the new financial year then and Microsoft should have announced whether or not they are going to make an improved version.

I won't be getting until 8th april as that is my birthday. So hopefully they will have announced it by then