NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

Will this be hard to program for?

I looks like it, I think. I mean the developers will have to think about all sorts of things, won't it be extremely hard to develope for?

Im sure Nintendo have made it as easy as possible for people to develop for the revo just like they did for the cube.

Nintendo have kept in mind the smaller developers as well remember. So I shouldn't imagine it would be too hard or costly (depending on what you are trying to achieve). Although I know nothing about programming so...

I doubt Nintendo would stress the importance of having small developers so much and then create something thats hard to program for.

Nintendo has stressed time and time again that this will be a console that will be easy to develop for. In my eyes the Revolution could not be better suited for new Game companies. With todays pressure on companies to build tons of FMV and incredible graphics into a game it can be very hard for a small company to compete. Now all they need is a fresh idea.

Knowing Nintendo the Revo' will not be hard to program... but for developers hoping for multiformat titles they are going to have to develop completely different games entirely to cater for the Revolution.

Ultimately this will mean much less multiformat games - which I don't know if it's good or bad. *edit* Oh wait Nintendo said they will make traditional controllers for it too; all is good! :yes:

All the big jap developers will be fine creating new and original games.

Most of the western developers will be crap with thier usual ports

All the big jap developers will be fine creating new and original games.

Most of the western developers will be crap with thier usual ports

Probably, but I’m still kind of interested in how EA sport titles might use it, especially Tiger Woods.

Sign in to follow this