NEurope
zpmodel

Nintendo is full of lies.

We are working on several Wi-Fi titles, each starring one of our key franchise characters. One or two Wi-Fi games will be ready for launch and I am pushing my team to make sure Smash Brothers is one of them. That way no matter where Reggie is, I can always beat him. well the Japanese got a Pokémon game for Wii that uses the DS servers. Not exactly what we were promised. And Smash Bros is pretty far away from being finished.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"

Explain Starfox Adventures :heh:

What's needed to be explained? It was a great game...

Explain Starfox Adventures :heh:

Don't you mean Assault??? XP

What's needed to be explained? It was a great game...

I agree...Was the 1st game I bought for myself for the GC too.

"General Pepper Here!!"

"Watch out for the mines!!!"

Nintendo should get no one other than Factor 5 to make Starfox Wii.

And it should be mostly on-rails.

And it should be mostly on-rails.

Amen to that.

Repeated the same mistake as Rogue Squadron III. When will they ever learn.

i reckon lylat wars got the mix perfect

Indeed. Can't we just get the exact same team that made that to make a new one? :(

The only "lie" is Connect 24. Because the Wii isn't actually connected the whole time.

i av got a little confused over this because i have heard a few ppl say that but my wii is connected to my wireless network and it has 3 lights on it, one for power, one for broadband connection and one letting me know if something is connected to the network.

Since i got my wii and have had it on standby mode the 3rd light is always lite up green meaning that something is connected to it. So wouldn't that mean that the wii is connected the whole time?

I dunno im little confused over this, anyone able to clear this up for me?

Indeed. Can't we just get the exact same team that made that to make a new one? :(

Nah makes too much sense. Nintendo = no logic.

I remember reading an interview with Miyamoto and he said how the original team where really deperate to work on another SF game but wanted them to do something different. ::shrug:

Edit- and old interveiw before SF Assault came out

I remember reading an interview with Miyamoto and he said how the original team where really deperate to work on another SF game but wanted them to do something different. ::shrug:

Edit- and old interveiw before SF Assault came out

Miyamoto's a dick if that's true, Lylat Wars was one of the best games ever, but still some decent multiplayer like in Assault is welcome as long as there's a great single player mode, with the map returning again.

i used to think that, but they probably only delay games to translate into other languages before release so the gap between countries isnt too large and they may add a couple more parts to a level but hardly anything worth waiting 6 months for.

We are working on several Wi-Fi titles, each starring one of our key franchise characters. One or two Wi-Fi games will be ready for launch and I am pushing my team to make sure Smash Brothers is one of them. That way no matter where Reggie is, I can always beat him. well the Japanese got a Pokémon game for Wii that uses the DS servers. Not exactly what we were promised. And Smash Bros is pretty far away from being finished.

Yeah absolutely agree with that.

However I was merely stating some facts, not my opinion - or at least I tried to.

As far as I know 360 uses IBM processors which actually are not made to run using the PC x86 . I think it was macs they were developing on?? werent the demos at one of the E3's running on macs and not 360's?

You're right. My bad :woops:

Yeah absolutely agree with that.

However I was merely stating some facts, not my opinion - or at least I tried to.

Yeah, I know; I wasn't disagreeing, just making Nintendo's 'lie' more understandable.