NEurope
KKOB

Kill it, Cook it, Eat it.

Watch an animal be killed cooked and eaten on BBC 3. . .

coming soon.

think the BBC is trying to turn everyone veggie?

I feel like turning veggie when i get the idea that Im eating something previously living breathing things ass.

what about if its still living, would you be able to chow down? lol

i don't understand veggies, i mean good for them but i couldn't, i barely eat properly as it is.

Whats so special about it? Other than being on TV.

i don't wanna see a pig die!!! cows and chickens i can handle but pigs!!!!!!!

i don't wanna see a pig die!!! cows and chickens i can handle but pigs!!!!!!!

Lolol. Yeah pigs make the worst noises, it always makes you feel sorry. But now that I think of it depending on the animal, it can be quite an interesting show.

Lolol. Yeah pigs make the worst noises, it always makes you feel sorry. But now that I think of it depending on the animal, it can be quite an interesting show.

can't wait till they drain the goats blood and use it in a satanic ritual

I believe animals have feelings just like us. If you hurt them they feel pain just like we do. The thought of animals suffering is quite painful and can fuel me with rage. But I do like a tasty burger.

I don't eat anything that still has its eyes on it when I am trying to eat it...like some prawns! Yuck!

I don't eat anything that still has its eyes on it when I am trying to eat it...like some prawns! Yuck!

or fish *throws up*

wow i've been doing a lot of that today.

I believe animals have feelings just like us. If you hurt them they feel pain just like we do. The thought of animals suffering is quite painful and can fuel me with rage. But I do like a tasty burger.

Whenever I feel like that I just think about animals that would eat us. They certainly wouldn't give us a quick death.

Also the double quarter pounder at Mcdonalds is amazing.

Whenever I feel like that I just think about animals that would eat us. They certainly wouldn't give us a quick death.

Also the double quarter pounder at Mcdonalds is amazing.

prefer richmond thick irish sausage! i could eat them all day :D

prefer richmond thick irish sausage! i could eat them all day :D

Is that you rubbing your gayness in my face?

Although I do enjoy Greggs Sausage Roll. Although the ones in Penistone with pink meat are better than the ones with dark meat in them like the ones from Barnsley.

Is that you rubbing your gayness in my face?

no, just discovered that cooking sausage on a George Foreman grill is amazing.

Back on topic I doubt I'll watch the show because as much fun as eating meat is(can every post in this thread have a double meaning?) I don't enjoy watching animals get killed.

So are George Foreman grills good then?

So are George Foreman grills good then?

FUCKING AMAZING!!!

perfect sausages in 7 mins, and healthier for you :D

FUCKING AMAZING!!!

perfect sausages in 7 mins, and healthier for you :D

That's all I use my George Foreman for.

I definitely think more people would be veggie if they had to kill their own food. I however wouldnt be one of them after skinning rabbits and plucking pigeons.

Meat tastes all the sweeter for it (except when you bit into the lead shot).

That's all I use my George Foreman for.

i also cook chicken and vegetables on mine, i think you can do bacon on it too :D

I think this country has become a bit soppy when it comes to animals. People have watched too many Disney movies with cute anthropomorphic animals. When I was little I spent my summer holidays over in France, they seem to have a much more realistic view on where meat comes from. The local farmer would breed his own chickens and just kill them when they were a few years old and would also hunt rabbits living in his fields. Another local lady would quite happily chop the heads off eels and boil lobsters. I was a bit shocked when I little and saw this, but then I just thought, fair enough why not. What I don't agree with is intensive farming methods of raising livestock, now that is just cruel. Buy free range and local! It helps the economy, the environment and the animals.

I like animals and I feel sorry for them, but that's the way the world goes around. What's revolting is the way they treat them and kill them most of the times.