NEurope
stuwii

how many games have you got on a memory card 251

It depends on how many memory card blocks each game takes up. Some games only use 2 or 3, others like animal crossing use nearly 60.

what it says on the tin

can you have more than 15?

I think you can have as many different games as you like, up to the memory limit

For example if each game you had took up 2 blocks then you could have 125 games.

I have certainly had more than 15 on my memory card in the past (only got 3 now)!

Stuwii im not being funny mate but i thought i answered this question you had in the Wii area?? Why asking it again?

i got one answer and wikipedia thinks otherwise. yes i know now and its just curiosity as well

All depends on which games you have, there is no absolute answer only that it will ever be less than/or equal to 251

251?...How Tiny:heh:

Well if you have Doshin & Animal Crossing on there, then the space is extremely depleted.....Ahh Doshin, if only you had more depth.

It is most likely 15 will be able to fit as most are below 10 I believe, with others like Pikmin being around 20(?).

I assume you're asking because you have 15 games or something??...If so, then just count the blocks it says they take on the back.

Some of you might want to try and get your facts right before having a go at people in future. The Gamecube has a save file limit of 127 files, regardless of what capacity memory card you are using, whether it's first party or not. So the maximum number of save files you can have on one card is 127, whatever the file sizes. Not really a problem in practical terms, but if you buy one of those third party 1000 block monsters and expect to fill it up with small files (ISS springs to mind, it creates a new file for each league I think) you can think again.

I've had more than 15 on my 251 card (at present, i got about 21/22 games on the card mainly games that take about 2-10 pages of memory

Were the 1019 memory cards ever released in Europe?

They have them on videogamesplus for £20, tempting... although ever since my copy of RE4 got held in customs for a couple of frustrating weeks, and i had to pay an extra £7 when i collected it, i haven't imported anything over £18.

Were the 1019 memory cards ever released in Europe?

Not sure, but I have three 1019 "Memory Cube" cards by Mad Catz.

I have about 32+ games in each of them. And still have lots of free space for more. However, most of my older game saves are saved in original Nintendo made memory cards that had limited memory.

: peace:

32 games on each one. You must of bought a lot of trash for the GCN.

32 games on each one. You must of bought a lot of trash for the GCN.

Indeed I have. But I guess a man's trash is another man's treasure.

I also have many games saved on my two Memory Card 1019. Slot A has 520 blocks free and slot B has only about 100 blocks free.