NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

I have just witnessed the most Sureal Moment....Of my life that I have understood

Not in the good way either...Just came in 10 minutes ago

My next door neighbour has just passed away leaving a wife, and a Son...

I knew he was ill for some time, but I have just came home from the pub with my Dad, Came home, and as her wife came out the car My Dad asked how he was...

She replied "He Died", I was sick to my stomach, hands shaking, she was in tears, the son was shocked his wife was white as anything...

Dad was in tears (They knew eachother, when my Dad was a child)

Yes he may have been ill, yes he may have been old, but I have never witnessed such raw emotion in my life...

I have never seen something as horrific, in my whole life I knew the guy and everything about him appeard in my life, the way he walked his dog in his jacket, his car, his persona and to think that is gone, and to have the words he died come to me like that...

It's horrific, to witness such a moment...

It has been a crap year this year, not only with My neighbour Dave sadly passing, but my auntie having to move in due to my shit house uncle...

I really need advice, Im shaking like crap and Im sick to the stomach...

R.I.P Dave...Gone but not Forgotton...

Live life one day at a time. The shock will hit you and the people you know around you hard at first, and it may even take a while to sink in. But, remember, you've got people there to talk to you, like family, and this forum. (please talk, we rock ;))

Sorry to hear about your loss, though. :(

I'm so sorry for you. Death is never easy. Just make sure you share your feelings. Don't bottle things up.

Cheers....I'm not gonna be able to sleep with this...He was such a nice bloke....

.......Fucks Sake :(

SOrry to hear that man, but it's something we all have to go through one point or another, just try to calm down and someday you'll be alright. Easier said than done, I know, but that's about all I can say. Feel free to talk about what you want, it helps.

At least you're accepting it. When my Grandad died I didn't really realise it until the funeral. That was the first time I grieved.

Always remember his life and not his death.

Yeah, its so horrible to live through something like this. Some one so active in your life is just such a shock to have to adjust to.

You have my sympathies man, I know it sounds really disrespectful, but try and keep your mind off of it as much as you can. I tried keeping myself heavily occupied when one of my closest friends died pretty much this time last month (26th of January).

Keep yourself occupied, stick close to the people you know can look after you in this situation, thats all I can say. It'l never truely work, but just try not to make yourself ill.

Again, my sympathies to you and his family and friends.

Sign in to follow this