NEurope
Atomic Boo

Do my Penguin for me

The Official Homework thread!

This is the place to post if your stuck on any homework you might have, any subject, any problem.

Nothing is too big for The Revo Europe Massive!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my current trouble is with science:

the 2 questions are asking:

what is the word equation for the burning of potassium in air?

what is the word equation for the burning of calcium in the air?

thanks for you help guys, and if you're ever stuck with something you know where to go!

Anyone else want me to change the title of this to "The official do my homework for me thread"?

Im not sure ive seen one yet - point me to it if there is one - the homework thread. This is the place to post if your stuck on any homework you might have, any subject.

my current trouble is with science:

the 2 questions are asking:

what is the word equation for the burning of potassium in air?

what is the word equation for the burning of calcium in the air?

thanks for you help guys, and if you're ever stuck with something you know where to go!

potassium + oxygen -> potassium oxide

calcium + oxygen -> calcium oxide

Although this question may be easy, I could do with another maths help thread... I'd help others and Odwin and KingJoe would help me... (any other maths people?)

Anyone else want me to change the title of this to "The official do my homework for me thread"?

yeah why not?:)

I know it's not show your homework, but this is what I'm currently working on. Got to get two concept art pieces in for Friday, one being a historic street scene and the other being contemporary.

Here's my historic one so far.

first_test_1.jpg

Cheers man. I've actually finished my modern one which is Barcalona, but I think it's cack. With the historic one I used a 3d base for perspective, but not on Barca. If I get time I may redo that one. :smile:

I got an a* in german (although I've probably forgotten a lot). What do you need help with?

EDIT: since you're doing a level, I'm no help at all then... by-bye.

aw well.an a in german is mighty good assuming of course england has a simliar exam setup to ireland.

Yea, if anyone needs Maths or Physics help, I'm always willing, send me a PM if you willing to take advantage of this most generous offer.

I'm a 3rd year physics undergrad so I don't know any of that pesky Dphil stuff.

In return for my help you must bring me a shrubbery.

I know it's not show your homework, but this is what I'm currently working on. Got to get two concept art pieces in for Friday, one being a historic street scene and the other being contemporary.

Here's my historic one so far.

Dude, that's Dover Castle... that's all of 5 minutes down the road from me. *astounded*

haha good idea actually.I mostly need help with german.Any germans here by the way?

I'm an Austrian and study in Switzerland so technically I'm not german :D

But incidentally I have the same native language...

Im alright at chemistry and biology, so if people need help at that.. PM me.

Anyone want to describe the anatomy, physiology and histology of the heart for me? Along with professioal conduct for doctors and how to report doctors who are suspeted of professional misconduct.

While, we're at it, someone do two weeks of lecture notes for me, and finish my essay on peptic ulcer disease.

Its for Monday, cheers.

As mentioned earlier, (Cheers for the shout out, supergrunch!) Maths is my game. I'm a maths teacher so anything up to A-level and I'm sorted. I do have a maths degree too...

Alright, someone critically analyse the "Theory of Mind" in relation to Autism, thats a 2,500 word essay and create a 15minute presentation for me. That'd be smashing then i can return to my World of Warcraft addiction.

Dude, that's Dover Castle... that's all of 5 minutes down the road from me. *astounded*

Yeh you're correct. Decided I'd do Dover as my historic one in the end as wanted a decent backdrop which would be a good focal point.

Just done an all-nighter, and only just got back from handing the assignment in. I could've prob made a thread in the creative boards, but it's usually dead over there, so I'll post my final image here.

Tudor_Dover_Final.jpg

So berluddy glad I've finished the assignment now, although there are quite a few things I'm not happy about in that image which I could have improved if I had the time. Hopefully the documentation I handed in with it will be good enough for a decent mark.

Does someone want to read Relativity, answer some questions and write a scientific-based review on it?

You can ask me about human geography if you want, but not physical because I hate it and the mere thought of it makes me angry :mad:.

And Colin, nice picture! :shock:

A test, for self-declared maths people:

Prove that the set of points for which:

arg(z-1) = arg(z+1) + (pi/4)

is a part of the set of points for which:

|z-i| = sqrt(2)

and indicate which part on an argand diagram.

This took me too long...

I need some help with German! Now, I am really really bad at German and I know anyone who knows anything about it will think I'm a complete idiot as I don't know some very basic things... I do try though, I just suck at German. Anyway, I'm doing a writing piece and was wondering how you say the following phrases.

"I also help out on the croft, our family produce sheep"

"I had to dress smart so I bought a new shirt and tie"

"Once I have completed my computer games I sell them on an online auction site"

"Das war super und I would like to do it when I'm older" (Be a maths teacher that is)

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

Ich helfe auch auf dem Bauernhof mit, unsere Familie produziert Schafe.

Ich musste mich schick anziehen, also habe ich ein neues Hemd und eine neue Krawatte gekauft.

Sobald ich meine Computerspiele (in german actually often reffered to by the english term games) durchgespielt (you only use that word for computer games, normally completed = geschafft, vollendet) habe, verkaufe ich sie bei einer Online Auktionsseite.

"Das war super und I would like to do it when I'm older" (Be a maths teacher that is)

Das war super und ich würde es gerne machen, wenn ich älter bin.

There you go.

Any questions? Just ask...

Ich helfe auch auf dem Bauernhof mit, unsere Familie produziert Schafe.

Ich musste mich schick anziehen, also habe ich ein neues Hemd und eine neue Krawatte gekauft.

Sobald ich meine Computerspiele (in german actually often reffered to by the english term games) durchgespielt (you only use that word for computer games, normally completed = geschafft, vollendet) habe, verkaufe ich sie bei einer Online Auktionsseite.

Das war super und ich würde es gerne machen, wenn ich älter bin.

There you go.

Any questions? Just ask...

Cool, thanks a lot! That would of taken me hours to figure out. Very much appericiated! :bowdown: