NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
weeyellowbloke

Creationism vs. Evolution

Also; people haven't been breeding with those from different countries as much as recently, and I'd say it'll most likely increase, especially with the internet and such.

The question is, were do we go from here? If we all agree on evolution, how long will it take for mankind to become even better? Can we still improve a lot? Is there a new gateway to evolution open for us? Yes, I stole a sentence from heroes there? I believe that some concepts that are portretted in Heroes are actually possible. not about the flying, but the girl with the tremendously good ears might be possible and tissue generation - although not that fast - can be achieved if we evolve, since we do it alol the time and the people who are better at it survive, no?

The question is, were do we go from here? If we all agree on evolution, how long will it take for mankind to become even better? Can we still improve a lot? Is there a new gateway to evolution open for us? Yes, I stole a sentence from heroes there? I believe that some concepts that are portretted in Heroes are actually possible. not about the flying, but the girl with the tremendously good ears might be possible and tissue generation - although not that fast - can be achieved if we evolve, since we do it alol the time and the people who are better at it survive, no?

You know, you'd find the visual novel Ever 17 really interesting.

Personally, I don't think there's going to be a great amount of divergence. I think over time, we will become a different species as a whole, but it's hard to tell what characteristics that species will have.

Sign in to follow this