NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Final Fantasy

You know, either im stupid or just totally lethargic, but I've just realised that in every FF there's a character called CID that has something to do with Airships. Odd.

As for fave characters, I always liked Cloud, cause I actually thought he was quite a bit like me. Other notable mentions go to the always lovable Vivi, Wakka, Aeris and Barrett.

You know, either im stupid or just totally lethargic, but I've just realised that in every FF there's a character called CID that has something to do with Airships. Odd.

As for fave characters, I always liked Cloud, cause I actually thought he was quite a bit like me. Other notable mentions go to the always lovable Vivi, Wakka, Aeris and Barrett.

yep Cids been a character in every FF game, don't ask me why though.

yep Cids been a character in every FF game, don't ask me why though.

I always like Cid from FFX. He's the equivilant of Richard Dawkins, where Al Bhed = atheists and Yevonites = catholics.

Cid from FFX is a piece of shit. A big one. His role is minimal and he's not stylish.

Is there actually anywhere that sells the Soundtracks for VII through to X? Or would it have to be an ebay job?

Get The Black Mages albums. It's Nobuo Uematsu (the composer of many Final Fantasy songs and soundtracks) rock band, they perform various tracks from the game.

Those Who Fight Further (The boss theme from VII) is especially good.

Yeah, definately get some Black Mages man. Holy shit. So amazing. Download "Those Who Fight Further," I learnt to play it all including the keyboard parts :D.

The Final Fantasy 7 boss music was and probably will be my favorite boss music (can't really recall the 12 one or 8 one didn't play 9-11). 7 and 8 were great games the lead males were nice and cold hearted (well), i'm still taking a while to break into 12 the battle system has split my judgement on the game, when i can beat an enemy i love it but when they're too tough it really makes me hate the game. I play in active too so when i'm losing things are going proper crazy. But Lady Ashe though....*woof woof* i'd fight to the death for that mini skirt....i mean her.

Sign in to follow this