NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Final Fantasy

My favourite would have to be FF8 even if it did mean me taking 3 months to beat the first boss! and about a year and half to actually doing the game...

FF7 was alot easier and FF10 wasn't to bad...

Same - i might put it on a CRT to revive some of the graphics. Nowt I can do about the battle system though. True un-finialfantasy shit. Next its going to get rid of the - Attack

Magic

Items

and just be another MMORPG like Phantasy Star.

FF7 was alot easier

I think what made FFVII easy was the simplicity of the Materia system where as FFVIII had the Junction system which took some getting used to coupled with the fact that the enemies levelled up with you.

All I want is IX with the X battle system, where you can change characters and the like. The graphics, Im doubting will be good if I start playing IX again. Its the 360's fault. Damn it.

The junction system got on my tits, I mean I was only 8 or 9 when I got it and when I got to a hard boss I played the game over again to build my strength up...

Either way FF8 was a graphical master piece, storyline was unbelieveable, and it was addictive despite being fustrating in times...

The graphics are out dated, if you played the game now it wouldn't be up to scratch graphically, but the game really got the most out of the console, the cinematics where incredible and the in game graphics where among the best around...

If you cannot acknowledge the quality of graphics from different era's considering the technological advancements then I feel sorry for you...

FF8 was a graphical masterpiece...No Question...

The battle system however is all down to a matter of personal preference, I think it was needed to be played by people willing to put the time and effort into it...

If you cannot acknowledge the quality of graphics from different era's considering the technological advancements then I feel sorry for you...

If your going to tell me a year old MGS3 doesnt look amazing on the ps2, then i feel sorry for YOU

Hang On....I love Metal Gear Solid 3..The game is very good graphically, especially the mountain scene

What is the point you are trying to make?

Your telling me that i think the graphics are shit compared to other technologically advanced systems, but MGS3 has amazing graphics and its old, and on the same system.

a XII comment?

Nope what I was saying was, that considering the technoligcal advacements around the time FF8 was released then FF8 took full advantage and was a game with visuals ahead of its time...

You are making no sense at alll

you confuse yourself.

where are people up to?

no where, but i have until my mate rings me to get further :D

i'm just after the parade thingy at the start so like i said nowhere!

oh and all this which FF was better and why stuff is more appropriate Here

Who do you think the best non lead character was in a FF game?

I would have to say its a close call between Vivi and Auron. Auron was just so B.A. he just oozed cool. Vivi on the other hand was just such a likable character due to his innocence but tick him off and you would pay!

800x600_vivi.jpg

445px-Auron_artwork.jpg

The breakthrough character of FFX, compared to the rest of the cast Auron was amazing, he kept is cool, was a good fighter, and his look was simply badass.

And Auron in all of his badassness also managed to make a fantastic transition to Kingdom Hearts 2, where he was still very cool.

Seifer. Simply put. In fact the whole supporting cast from VIII. Other notable mentions are Vivi and Wakka.

And Auron!

Seifer. Simply put. In fact the whole supporting cast from VIII. Other notable mentions are Vivi and Wakka.

Im suprised you didnt say Zell :heh:

Im suprised you didnt say Zell :heh:

I did say the cast of VIII, so that includes Zell :heh:

Vincent Valentine and Kimahri stand out for me.

Auron is an instant certain.

Sign in to follow this