Ristar sequel

NiGHTS into Dreams sequel

A traditional Japanese style RPG Phantasy Star sequel

Shining Force sequel

Vectorman sequel

Jet Set Radio sequel

New Crazy Taxi game

Virtua Cop sequel

I doubt it will be Shenmue 3, everyone knows the series is unfinnished, so a sequel wouldn't be a big surprise.

I'm all for house of the dead for the wii! I love playing it in the arcades it just takes so much of my money! I can remember havin a house of the dead way back on dreamcast. It would work really well with the wii mote and who is to say that nintendo would not have released that gun attachment for it by then. . . . . .

I've been wishing for a House of the Dead compilation for the Wii, and a Virtua Cop one too. I would buy a Wii for that alone. Even is it was HotD 1-3. I love that game.

I'd like to know what Sega's definition of a 'big' title is.

I don't have much hope for this. How many times have sega said "We're gonna announce something!" and we go "NiGHTs! NIIIIGHTS!!!!"

I have lost hope. Prove me wrong, Sega.

How many times have Sega said "We're gonna announce something big!" and we go "Skies!! SKIIIIIIIEEESS!!!!" and nothing comes of it?

Too many times. :(

I've been wishing for a House of the Dead compilation for the Wii, and a Virtua Cop one too. I would buy a Wii for that alone. Even is it was HotD 1-3. I love that game.

House of the Dead compilation and Virtua Cop would be spot on!

Most definatly! I'm glad other ppl think the same as me! I hope your listening sega! :heh:

Virtua Tennis for the Wii
That should just happen naturally, I mean... are they blind? It's perfect. (I don't want it to be the "big news" though.)

Make us a VT3 version, now, sega.

I doubt it will be Shenmue 3, everyone knows the series is unfinnished, so a sequel wouldn't be a big surprise.
yes it would, considering shenmue 1, 2 didn't come out on Nintendo consoles and Sega said they're not doing it anytime soom

Urm...at the risk of having a bounty put on my head, what was so special about NiGHTS? I thought it looked pretty sucky.

I'd like to know what Sega's definition of a 'big' title is.

I don't have much hope for this. How many times have sega said "We're gonna announce something!" and we go "NiGHTs! NIIIIGHTS!!!!"

I have lost hope. Prove me wrong, Sega.

They wont. Sega are bollocks. It wont be Shenmue 3. It wont be NiGHTs, it wont be Jet Set Radio, it wont be Panzer Dragoon, it wont be Skies of Arcadia 2. Think of what you want it to be, I can gauruntee you it wont be that.

Think of what you want it to be, I can gauruntee you it wont be that.
That means it won't be "billy and the egg hatcher 2"?

I hope it'll be a new version of Space Channel 5! :love:

It'd be perfect for Wii.

If only.......

That or Rez.

Its crazy that Sega has all of these great franchises at their disposal and they never use them despite being the games that the fans want. Sega simply arent the company they once were.

Its crazy that Sega has all of these great franchises at their disposal and they never use them despite being the games that the fans want. Sega simply arent the company they once were.
The new Sonic being regarded as a classic sonic in 3D makes me think they still have hope.

but yeah, after Dreamcast failed there was a time when they weren't themselfes, at least.

thats right, they are part of sammy now. Best thing SEGA is TOTAL WAR. Which does not fit with any other SEGA franchise

Urm...at the risk of having a bounty put on my head, what was so special about NiGHTS? I thought it looked pretty sucky.

Lock your doors mate.

Is Michael Jackson releasing a new album soon ?

It could be Moonwalker 2.

Michael Jackson never released an album called Moonwalker....:S....

Still a sequel to the megadrive game would be pretty kick ass :p.

Michael Jackson never released an album called Moonwalker....:S....

Still a sequel to the megadrive game would be pretty kick ass :p.

I know he didnt, but imagine the promotional potential.

Saying that parents would want to keep the small kids away from the Wii if Wacko was involved.