NEurope
stuwii

FIFA 2008

Basically the only football gamw we will get, i want gc controls and graphics of the xbox 360 version as they were not that special

Basically the only football gamw we will get, i want gc controls and graphics of the xbox 360 version as they were not that special

do you think they can fit it on an sd card ;)

but seriously agree wth GC controls. Dont think wavey remote can work for this unless EA are really innovative (hell freezes over)

but seriously agree wth GC controls. Dont think wavey remote can work for this unless EA are really innovative (hell freezes over)

I dunno, EA are said to have been the best third party at getting the most out of the controls so far!

...but still, I think standard controls would be best overall, unless something is thought up that works wonders!

Yes, 360 graphics, i think the Wii can manage that, why not stick HD in while we're at it.

I really want them to utilise the new control system. Otherwise, we'll just get another football game that's exactly like last year's. I already have Fifa 06 for the PS2 and Fifa 07 for the DS. Why do I want exactly the same game for the Wii?

360 graphics? if they didn't push the 360 in terms of power, why will they push the Wii? Seriously, you make no sense...

I've taken a photograph depicting how fifa '08 would work:

fifa08ft9.jpg

(That is actually my leg)

And then you have another Wiimote to tell it wether you are passing, shooting, etc. E.g, hold a and swing your foot - pass.

I saw Fifa on the 360, and I think what he means is it looked pretty poor for a 360 game, so it could be done on the Wii. I'm not sure how true it is though. And yeah, GC controls please!

fifa08ft9.jpg

And then you have another Wiimote to tell it wether you are passing, shooting, etc. E.g, hold a and swing your foot - pass.

Lmfao, retro. You've clearly thought this through. :bowdown:

there is no way the graphics on FIFA 07 could be reproduced for the Wii. the graphics for WE10 on the 360 were very poor though and was basically same as PS2 but in HD.

how comes the new UEFA champions league game not being released on the Wii?

MS have the rights to all EA FIFA games and Konami PES games for the next year. And will only appear on last gen consoles and the 360

fifa08ft9.jpg

I tried to play Wii Sports Tennis like that.

Not my brightest idea.:o

FIFA 08 details

Offline: 22-mini-game party mode, which allow players to play new drills such as the 40-yard dash. Also includes a football-trivia

mini-game. Your performance in party mode will also affect your party mode rating, which can go as high as 99. This rating is recorded via your system’s own Mii roster.

- Instant head-to-head action with worldwide gamers

- Up-to-the-moment roster updates

- Virtual League which will allow players to join online tournaments

- Offline: Full Mii roster functionality with mini-games and more

http://gonintendo.com/?p=18635

Why would they need to put it on an SD card?

Oo online fucntions? I've never been a big fan of the Fifa's or the pro evos. But it mgiht be interesting to see how the controls would work.

Also Moria, i think he was reffering to an idiot from ages ago, possibly Stuwii, talking about putting games on SD cards.

Nice, third party online gameplay. I'm hoping for a Konami announcement soon :smile:

I'm hoping for a Konami announcement soon :smile:

That's what I've been waiting for for ages! I just need to know if Pro is coming or not.. I need to know! Online Pro Evolution Soccer would be the perfect companion to the mayhem of Mario Strikers Charged..

I can't wait to hear some new Wii game announcements :yay:

I said this in the Strikers thread:

Another thing: I'm now in the mood for a full online proper Footie title. Fifa, pro, WE, I don't care, just fancy it now! I love the tactical nature of this game. The ability to choose your sidekicks, and them having different attributes is great. It adds depth.

Wait for it.

Wait....

FUCK YES!

Although the pictures are grainy it looks pretty good.

They're gonna implement Mii's into it?..ah the friend codes for online.

I'm liking the look of that man, cant wait for more stuff on that!

Looks great for a FIFA game, I mean EA are really outdoing themselves on the Wii.

I think they've see that their market is going to the Wii and if it does they can make HUGE profit, and hence they really seem to be encouraging it. Madden 07 had perfect Wii controls and made it better then the ps3 and 360 versions (just look at the reviews).

They've said they're using Wii controls, they said it was a task implementing a scheme which was traditional with football but practical and innovative. I really hope the pointer is used to aim passes, as I think that would offer alot more freedom.