NEurope
Stocka

Your status

As in, what consoles of this generation do you own, and what you plan to own/hope to own.

Have:

Xbox 360 (few weeks after launch)

Wii (launch)

I'm constantly up and down about whether to get a PS3. There's many reasons why I want it but there are also things holding me back. If I do get one, it won't be for a while. If Shenmue III were to be announced for PS3 I would 100% get one, but for now, i'll wait and see.

Have:

Xbox 360 (Jan 2006, i preordered one and didn't get one)

Wii (Launch)

I don't want a PS3, no way in hell...

I have a Wii (launch) and I'm getting a 360 soon. The only thing that could seduce me into getting a PS3 would be exclusivity for Street Fighter 4 and Tekken 6 or a new entry into the Chrono series. There's really not much chance of that happening...

I have a Wii, I intend to buy a 360 eventually if I find a cheap one and a PS3 when it's incredibly dirt cheap, like in, 7 years or something. So yeah, it all comes down to money. If I was rich. I'd buy'em all.

Xbox 360 - Jan 2007

Wii - Bought Jan 2007, sold Jan 2007. IMO not worth £180 yet, buying a new one when Smash Bros/Fire Emblem is released in the UK

The PS3 looks like a nice bit of kit but i wont be buying one any time soon for the same reason i sold the Wii; i like my consoles with back catalogues and crammed release lists :p

Getting rid of the 360 as i dont really like it.

:hmm:

Why?

IMO, it has some of the best exclusives, online features, joypad, looks...

Have:

Xbox 360 (few months after launch)

Wii (launch)

I'm constantly up and down about whether to get a PS3. There's many reasons why I want it but there are also things holding me back. If I do get one, it won't be for a while. If Shenmue III were to be announced for PS3 I would 100% get one, but for now, i'll wait and see.

Yeah. 10 Character Shmaracters.

Why?

Cuase theres no point in having a 360 and PS3, and i think the PS3 pisses on the 360 tbh.

Cuase theres no point in having a 360 and PS3, and i think the PS3 pisses on the 360 tbh.

o_O

So you've basically got Resistance, RR7 and thats about it right now?

The 360 library is huge and developers are getting more out of the 360 in terms of power than they might ever get out of the PS3.

The PS3 is a mess inside to be honest, things are just... bolted in there. The graphics chip was last minute thus everything has seperate ram it doesn't make any sense.

Why do you think that?

Why?

Don't convince him otherwise or i wont get it!

Wii (Launch)

Xbox 360 in just over a week.

Yeah but the only games for the 360 im botherd about are Banjo and Halo3, while on the PS3 theres Final Fantasy, Tekken, Killzone, Gran Turismo, Devil May Cry etc, it has more of the games i like.

Don't convince him otherwise or i wont get it!

Wii (Launch)

Xbox 360 in just over a week.

A week?! So soon? Let me know your tag when you get one :D You decided on games yet?

Yeah but the only games for the 360 im botherd about are Banjo and Halo3, while on the PS3 theres Final Fantasy, Tekken, Killzone, Gran Turismo, Devil May Cry etc, it has more of the games i like.

Fair point.

FF = Meh

Tekken = Soul Calibur is waaaay better.

Killzone = good luck with that.

GT = Forza > GT

Devil May Cry = probably coming over to 360 due to how well Lost Planet/Dead Rising sold.

Nah man, Tekken is better than Soul Calibur, and much deeper. But I agree with the rest. FF13 is probably gonna suck.

Wii - launch.

360 - 28th April last year. 4 months after launch.

PS3 dunno. Would like one just to play all the past games as I've not owned a ps2, my brother has it, I havnt been bohtered to ask hin, as when I did it was for GTA San andreas, i could buy it, he said no, so I havnt asked.

If the price becomes below £300/£250 then I will probably get it.

Nah man, Tekken is better than Soul Calibur, and much deeper. But I agree with the rest. FF13 is probably gonna suck.

Soul Calibur>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tekken

360- Since last June

Wii- Christmas. What a mistake. Terrible controls, terrible games, terrible machine at present.

PS3- At launch over here. I can't help but laugh at all these "PS3 has no games!" claims. What a load of horse shit :D

A week?! So soon? Let me know your tag when you get one :D You decided on games yet?

Fair point.

My gamertag is AshMat (i have a silver account in preparation).

Im getting Crackdown and Gears for starters, then i'll build on my collection.

Wii (Launch)

Xbox 360 (couple of days after launch)

PS3 (Before Launch! :D )

I just love games that I have to buy the consoles for all the good games on all the systems. I can't help it if I like to play good games.

EXPRESS LOVE!

Killzone = good luck with that.

GT = Forza > GT

Killzone has the biggest bugget ever for a video game, i think its 40 million so i have high hopes.

And i hope you were joking when you said Forza>GT.

:)

Wii (Launch)

Xbox 360 (1st January 07)

I find myself playing the 360 most often. I haven't even completed Zelda yet. :o

Forza was a great racing game. It's pretty much on par with GT. Each one excels in one category of the genre.

Forza has the customization. GT had the handling, oh yeah and still the closest representation of The Ring.