NEurope
Stocka

Your status

Wii - Launch

I want a 360, and as soon as I get a job, I'll be saving for one.

Wii - Launch.

360- Probably never unless there's some games I actually like.

PS3- Probably never but have to wait and see what games come out and a huge price drop.

I'd be more than happy to stick with only the Wii this generation.

Wii-Xmas

xbox 360- Seriously considering getting one in the next few days

PS3- As much as i enjoyed the ps2, i dont think ill ever get this, very pricy and most of there titles are moving to 360 as well anyway.

EDIT: I now own an Xbox 360 and i'm loving it!!!!!!

Got my 360 about a year ago.

Wii around launch.

Don't plan on getting a PS3 unless some majorly awesome games come out for it, and the price goes down... A lot.

360- Since last June

Wii- Christmas. What a mistake. Terrible controls, terrible games, terrible machine at present.

PS3- At launch over here. I can't help but laugh at all these "PS3 has no games!" claims. What a load of horse shit :D

You must've have one messed up Wii then:hmm:

100% agree with you there! i have played on all tekkens apart from 5 and they've all been great. particularly tekken 3 and tekken tag! such an awesome game. i really thought the 4th was a step back from the series though, but hopefully they've sorted out the 5th. what i dont like is how they've reduced the amount of the original characters to quite a low number, have they still got Paul, King, Nina etc?

my favourite character from any game is Gun Jack, he is quality. In tekken tag he just kills people.

As for my Status:

dont own any new gen consoles yet, but

im 60% sure about getting a 360

39.5% sure about getting a Wii

0.5% sure about getting a PS3

I've never played Tekken Tag, but knew it was awesome as it was just Tekken 3+ really; I played a demo of the 4th and hated it, there was just something missing.

Anyway, the original reason I'm quoting was because I love the way you said new gen consoles...I hate it when people say next generation, because that would be the PS4, XBox 720 & WiiII!!:angry:

Thats simply not the case. The best beat em up is any from the Street Fighter series. SC doesn't take much time to master for a dedicated player, I've been playing it for years, and another unfortunate flaw is the fact that it's incredibly unbalanced, with some characters being totally overpowered. But hey, I'd be glad to give you a whupping at any fighter of your choice...apart from the DOA series...I don't like them :heh:

I find Street Fighter pretty unbalanced at times.

Oh yeah, anyway:

Wii (Launch)

Saving to get 360, will be MUCH easier if I get this job some of you know about, in that I'll be able to get one in 1-2 months, and buying the newly released games for Wii is on pause until I get a 360:(

I've never played Tekken Tag, but knew it was awesome as it was just Tekken 3+ really

I find Street Fighter pretty unbalanced at times.

2 comments that prevent me from taking you seriously :heh:

Tekken Tag wasn't that good, the slowest game of all time, took most of the skill out of the game, Tekken 3 and 5 are much better. Street Fighter is the most perfectly balanced 2D fighter ever created, especially since 3rd Strike came out, it has the best combo system, best parry system...it's just perfect.

2 comments that prevent me from taking you seriously :heh:

Tekken Tag wasn't that good, the slowest game of all time, took most of the skill out of the game, Tekken 3 and 5 are much better. Street Fighter is the most perfectly balanced 2D fighter ever created, especially since 3rd Strike came out, it has the best combo system, best parry system...it's just perfect.

No game's perfect.

I got a Wii at launch and thats it for me. Have 5 games too. Can't afford any more systems. Don't have the time or even the inputs for them. Don't want to own a Sony product as I don't like the way they are trying to take over the electronics world. I have a 29" Sony TV and can't wait to get rid of it.

Wii - Christmas Day

Xbox 360 - May 06 (brother's birthday)

PS3 - haha

Chrono Trigger. Better than perfection :heh:

No...There was no Pencil Eraser in that; a Bubble Monkey...or a Blue Klux Clan?:heh:

X-Box 360 (December 2006) as the Wii was out of stock

Getting a Wii in the summer months