NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AshMat

Pancake Day!

It's the most glorious food day of the year. So, what goes on your pancakes?

Treacle and sugar?

Lemon?

Lemon and Sugar?

Chocolate?

Or are you straange, and a savoury pancake person?

Pancakes make me feel sick, so i don't eat them. Although if i was forced to eat one, it would be chocolate.

Fuck! i've forgot, the chances of me getting some pancake mix today because i can't be arsed to make it? very high i reckon!

Whose up for a pancake batter fight? :heh:

Also NO ONE can beat the Lemon Juice and Sugar combo! Classic for a reason!

Right Retro i love yer, the past few year my mum has forgot ad today there is NO exuse.

was going to make some this mroning, went to ASDA to get all the stuff...like an arse I forgot the baking powderr so Mum is picking some up after work so I'll have some eventually, and I bought some Maple Syrup as well, My Girlfriend says it's Godly, I've never had it, it smells nice (treacly) did have al ittle in my porridge today and it wasn't bad so hopefulltp ancakes ill be all good =D

Maple syrup is gorgeous, i need to make some pancakes now, ill get my mum to throw some mix together soon.

My mum's picking up some more eggs on the way home from B&Q, then me and my dad are going to be having a load tonight at his

Praise the lord.

I didn't know! I never know about pancake day anymore :(

I used to when I was little just put some sugar on it, and maybe some lemon juice and wrap it all up.

Now, I like to have a bit of maple syrup and wrap it up, but even better is choclate spread on a nice hot pancake, rolled up mmmm! Hazlenut chocolate spread is best if you're gonna do it, I can't wait til I have my pancakes later!

(i don't have time to make any now)

The day more pointless than Valentines....

it has meaning-wiki shrove tuesday :heh:

ahh, jsut had my first set of pancakes, had em all with lemon and sugar, (except one, which was treacle). Having more at dad's later. He has peanut butter and chocolate spread there, that is a combo i am going to try.

We never have pancakes here, just crêpes... does that count too. =(

And we eat those with sugar (white, brown, light brown) or the harder syrup, not the liquidy ones. Or for a big crêpe, we can also eat it with ice cream and hot chocolate sauce on top. =D

I had some last night, shall be having more this evening. I only really like pancakes if they're made uber-thick (like they have in America) and eaten with ice cream and maple syrup. Just eaten with lemon and sugar they're nasty :nono:

And we eat those with sugar (white, brown, light brown) or the harder syrup, not the liquidy ones. Or for a big crêpe, we can also eat it with ice cream and hot chocolate sauce on top. =D

Those are awesome. I love them with chocolate inside.

Most i've done was 9 in one sitting when i was about 15, lemon juice and sugar on all of them :D

It's the most glorious food day of the year. So, what goes on your pancakes?

Treacle and sugar?

Lemon?

Lemon and Sugar?

Chocolate?

Or are you straange, and a savoury pancake person?

yer a GOD! :bowdown: i'd forgotten all about it, time for a second lunch i guess...

P.S. Yup, im one of those savoury freaks

The day more pointless than Valentines....

Pfft, Pancake Day is way better then that crap-fest known as Valentines. It doesn't make anyone feel bad, anyone can get involved, it is fun and you get to eat loads. What is there not love?

I thought a crêpe was basically the same as a pancake, but with fancier fillings. ::shrug:

Anyway, sugar and ton of lemon is my filling of choice and I'll probably be eating pancakes for the rest of today.

Sign in to follow this