NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kirkatronics

games you enjoy, that could embares

i have pokémon games, i think the game play is good.. but hardly any one plays now :( i feel stupid to say it .

never be embarassed to say you are a pokemon fan. i do think super mario games cause slight embarassment though

In my area mentioning you have a nintendo is like some sorta stigma.

Scotlands fulls of Sony fanboys.

mario! that isnt embarasin.. but i do love sonic :) i have it for gba, i play on my ds.. i love it... sonic advanced 2 :)

In my area mentioning you have a nintendo is like some sorta stigma.

Scotlands fulls of Sony fanboys.

True

I h8 Scottish culture :(

True

I h8 Scottish culture :(

Yes, indeed. The Scottish are slightly less evolved than cromagnon man. Inbreds lol

same with ireland.but as you get older people just want to have fun and dont care what people think.people my age love the wii now but younger people think its for kids(and they ARE kids)

Personally, I don;t think I've been embarassed of my games collection, maybe of telling people I'm a gaming geek though lol

It's the same in here too. 2 years ago you couldn't say the word pokemon or you would be excluded from society. Even Nintendo in general was a taboo. Sony's fault of course.

I'm not embarrassed about playing games. Someone who won't like because of the fact that I play computer games isn't somebody who I care what they think of me.

Games I'm embarrassed to say I enjoy?

Hmmm...

Amstrad CPC 464

Harrier Attack

Jack the Nipper 2: Cocanut Capers

How to be a Complete Bast*rd

Amstrad GX4000

Fire & Forget 2

Megadrive

2 Crude Dudes

GameCube

True Crime: Streets of LA

DS

Nintendogs

Peace

Marximus

Viva Pinata?

And Animal Crossing, was so tempted to whip it out on the train to London but just couldn't face someone catching me! :p

Viva Pinata?

And Animal Crossing, was so tempted to whip it out on the train to London but just couldn't face someone catching me! :p

Yup - I hear you... whippin out your Pinata on the train just ain't gonna go down well with the Grannies...Well... now that I actually think about it...I suppose it depends entirely on the Granny in question. :o

Remember if any of them Grannies decide to get their freak on! "Real professionals always wear their gumshields during sparring sessions." :shakehead

I won't let my gf know I played pokemon trading card game the other day until I completed it. :( I'm ashamed of myself.

Also nintendogs is an awesome game.

Yep totally agree,

Nintendogs is an awesome game - I totally love it - but its no longer the kinda game that would once get you laid...

Don't get me wrong it used to be ala...

• Girl approaches boy holding a new DS
  • Girl sees Boy playing Nintendogs and tickling said Dog under its chin with stylus...
  • "aaw look at that cute puppy - can I have a go?"
  • Boy winks at camera - the end...

However nowadays every kid over the age of 4 has a copy on their pink and blue DSlites and the novelty of surprise has diminshed and they you run the risk of Girls laughing in your face while they flock over some BuckFast swilling lout modelling the new Burberry range from his mothers Nova.

Thank God I have a girlfriend....see I cashed in on the good ol' Nintendogs while the going was good, new and fresh. : peace:

I remember a Disney game on mega drive that I absolutely loved at the time, and probably still would now. It had Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck teaming up I think. Kinda embarrasing to admit it.

I remember a Disney game on mega drive that I absolutely loved at the time, and probably still would now. It had Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck teaming up I think. Kinda embarrasing to admit it.

World of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.

I only know because it is one of my favourite games ever.

I don't think I'll mention it to a lot of people when I buy chocobo tales for the DS.

Harvest Moon for the GC and GBA...

and animal crossing..

:o

I openly declare my love for this game. I love it, simple as.

People ask me what's it about, I tell the you look after a farm. They leave it at that because they know I would beat them up :heh:

I'm not afraid of saying I'm a pokemon fan. I take Emerald into college and play it.

I mentioned I bought Nintendogs a long while ago to friends.

I actually don't care what people think of me.

I proudly play Pokemon in the pub, as do at least 4 of my 26-30 year old mates

Sign in to follow this